Jacquees Image (you)

You walk in yalls house and Jacquees is still not home. He been gone like this for weeks. I hate it when he works late. Then we both too tired to love each other like we're suppose to. I change into one of his shirts and some nice panties after my shower and climbed into bed. I need a foot stool to get into this tall ass bed😂 I fall asleep and wake up by keys unlocking the door knowing it was que. he comes upstairs and sees me and instantly bites his lip. " see something you like babe?" I say to him in a tone that I know would turn him on. He moved closer to me and planted a wet kiss on my lips. It sent chills down my spine. That boy does something to me that I can't bear think of. He climbs in the bed and straddles me taking off his shirt. I admire his tattoos. He planted another wet kiss on my neck. I let out a soft moan. I feel him grin on my neck. He ripped open my shirt and the sensation and the coldness harden my nipples. I slightly moaned as his hands moved down from the side of me cheek, to my breast, on down my stomach, all the way to my panties. He slid my black panties off and threw it on the floor. "Won't be needing these" he said to me. I giggled as he started to rub me softly. I closed my eyes and moaned. "Mmm" I said. He started to leave wet kisses all over my body. Then he got down to my box and just by his cool breath made me weaken. He kissed me second set of lips softly. "Aaaahhh" I say as I grab his dreads. He pulled me by my waist to get deeper. I was close to me peek in less than 3 minutes. New record. " babe I'm bout to cummmmmm" I say as I release all my juices on him. He leans up from licking me clean and kiss me softly on the lips. I help him get out of his pants and boxers. He slipped the tip in me very slowly. "Mmmmmm fuck" I say as he kisses me. My back arched up once he was all the way in. He grind on my slowly and I was already at my peek. "Shit I'm bout to cummmmmm babeeee." "Hold it!" I tried my hardest to not cum. He turns he on all fours and rammed in me from the back. I instantly came on him. He just kept going. He slapped my ass hard "didn't I tell you not to cum? Huh?" He went harder and deeper. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. He slapped it again. "I can't here you?" "YESS DADDY!!" I screamed. I feel him start to twitch inside me. He went harder then I came again. He pulled out and. And on my ass. He cleaned me up and we cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.