Sweet love

Y/n pov
Lucas told me to get ready cause he had a surprise for me. I wonder what it is. I put on my white Michael Kors two piece dress and my all white pumps with a natural face and curly hair. I finish getting ready and walk downstairs to find my babe in a all black suit. He looked good enough to eat. He greeted me with a kiss that was soft to the touch. "You look good ma" he said biting his lip. "Thanks babe you too" I made sure when he let me go I twisted off making sure he seen my booty jiggle. We get to this beautiful French restaurant on the shore it was a sight to see.
  Lucas pov
We get home and I made sure everything was set up. When she walked in her eyes lit up. There was rose pedals everywhere leading to our room she walked up the stairs with me behind her. She opened the door to champagne and flowers with candles lit everywhere. " babe I love it" she said. "And I love you" I said to her. I seen her blush and then quickly turned away. I pick her up and throw her on the bed. "Babe be gentle" she said in a faint tone. "Anything for a delicate flower" I winked at her. I started to remove her close slowly as I heard her start to breath hard. She takes off my jacked and my shirt. I take off her shirt and skirt.
  Y/n pov
Once he had me in nothing but my bra and panties he gently rubs my clit and I felt a shock of pleasure shoot through my body. "Mmmm babe" I said as I tilt my head back. He took off my bra and started to play with my breast taking them into his mouth to give me more pleasure. I moan loudly and feel him smirk as he came up to my neck leaving massive purple hickeys. Then he started to kiss all over my body and kissed me down to my kitty which was soaking and throbbing for his attention. He slid my panties off with his teeth. He kissed my left thigh then my right. I moaned silently. He licked me up and down. My back arched as he ate his dessert. "Babe I'm cumming!" I say in a faint whisper. He came up and whispered in my ear "you taste good ma" all I could do was giggle. Then he slid his 12 inches inside me slowly. "Mmmm oh my god." I say holding the sheets tightly. "Damn y/n you tight babe!" He keeps going then eventually picks up the pace. "U-u-u-uhhh fuck!!" I say loud enough for the neighbors to hear. His dick game was on strong tonight. "Turn over!" His husky voice turned me on even more. Soon as I turned over he rammed inside me. I was wet enough to where it didn't hurt. "Ahhhh yessss babe" I say as I came once more. "Ride now!" He said. I did what I was told and began to ride him slowly. He groaned quietly. I tilt my head back. "Lucas" I moaned. "Damn y/n". He grabbed into my hips and moved me up and down fast. "Ughhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!!!" I say growing weak. "What's my name?" He said in my ear. "Daddy" I reply in a faint tone. Then I felt him start to twitch inside me. He pulled out and came on the sheets. "I love you y/n" he said kissing me. "I love you too Lucas" I said kissing him once more.