Unplanned Pt. 3

Being a father really changed Gabe. As soon as you guys left the hospital he went into overprotective dad mode. The only difference between him and any other dad is that his kid was nephilim. But you weren't complaining. You were just glad to finally have your baby home with you.

                        ~*~*~*~

You woke up to hearing the sound of Xavier's cries over the baby monitor. As you got up to go to his room Gabriel,who was lying next to you, stopped you.

"I'll go get him. You go back to sleep. You're tired and need your rest."

"Are you sure? I can put him back down. It's no problem." You asked as you laid back down.

"Yes I'm sure. I'll be back as soon as he's calmed down." Gaberiel reassured you as he left to go to your son's room. It was at times like this you were glad Gabriel stayed the night. Usually you took care if him during the day and Gabriel would help at night. This way you could get some sleep. That's another thing. You were never more grateful than now that angels didn't need sleep.

Soon enough Xavier stopped crying and was cooing at Gabriel. But soon that stopped too. After that you silence was all you heard over the baby moniter. Eventually Gabriel came back to bed.

"I'm never thought I'd be so lucky to have a beautiful wife and child." Gabriel told you as he pulled you close.

"I admit at first I was a bit nervous about all this but not anymore. I'm still sort of worried that someone from your family is going to come after us but that's just me being a mother."

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

You two briefly kissed before you snuggles into his side and drifted off into a blissful slumber.