Sad

Sad, that's what Wang Yibo feels now because Xiao Zhan's condition has become like this because he protected and saved him from his own uncle's evil.

Wang Yibo is very sad now, he will do anything as long as Xiao Zhan can survive and return to health as before, his room door was knocked on and Wang Yibo opened it.

"Young Master, the kidney you are looking for according to information can be obtained in India because in this country there is no kidney stock" One of his men reported.

Wang Yibo has now taken over the Wang Group.

"Why is there no kidney stock in this country?" Wang Yibo asked his men.

"We have searched all the hospitals in this country, Young Master, but it is indeed very difficult to get a kidney because no living person would be willing to donate their kidney, and only in India are there many illegal kidney sales in that country" His men reported.

Wang Yibo took a deep breath, if only Wang Yibo's kidney was suitable, he wouldn't have to go to the trouble of looking for a kidney abroad, because yesterday after being examined by a doctor, Wang Yibo's kidney was not suitable for Xiao Zhan.

"Okay, prepare my private jet and we will immediately leave for India"

"Yes, Young Master"

Wang Yibo's men then left the room, after his men left, Wang Yibo then tidied up his clothes into a suitcase to leave for India, Wang Yibo's cellphone rang and Wang Yibo picked it up.

"Yibo"

"Papa"

"How are you, son?"

"Of course you're still sad because of Zhan Ge"

"Have you still not found a kidney donor until now?"

"Not yet, sir, I'm going to India tonight because there are many illegal organ sales in India and even the whole world gets them from there"

Liu Haikuan on the other side seemed to take a deep breath, Wang Yibo had just returned after experiencing something very terrible due to his uncle's actions, now for the sake of Xiao Zhan, his son went to India, Liu Haikuan couldn't help but worry about him.

"Can't you just tell your men to go there?"

"No dad"

"But Yibo......"

"Dad, I know you're worried, but don't worry, Yibo will take good care of himself so that something like that doesn't happen again, Yibo even brought a lot of men, Yibo will be fine dad? Besides, this is for Zhan Ge who saved Yibo's life, without Zhan Ge maybe Yibo wouldn't be in this world now"

"Okay son, be careful and always tell your dad who worries about you"

"Yes sir"

Wang Yibo turned off his cellphone, after finishing packing, Wang Yibo came out of his room and then went to his car, the driver was seen opening the door for Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo headed to the airport after arriving at the airport all the airport officers immediately saluted the new owner of the Wang Group.

"Where is his private jet?" Wang Yibo asked one of the officers at the airport.

"Let me take you, Young Master" replied one of the officers.

And now Wang Yibo is on a private jet belonging to the Wang Group, which he has never even used before, because jets are only intended for business and official trips.