Happy Together (END)

🔞

Wang Yibo who has now taken his position as the sole heir of the Wang Group, but has not forgotten his obligations as a student, Wang Yibo returned to his campus and met Chengxiao and Zhao Liying.

"Yibo how are you? I've heard about you and what happened to you, are you okay?" Chengxiao asked.

"I'm fine, thank you Chengxiao" Wang Yibo replied.

"Yibo I'm worried hearing a lot of things that happened to you and I also miss you while I haven't seen you all this time" Zhao Liying seemed to approach Wang Yibo again.

"Liying I'm sorry, but I don't think you need to worry about me anymore and our relationship is over, I've chosen Zhan ge, once again sorry and thank you" Wang Yibo bowed politely as an apology then left.

Zhao Liying looked sad watching Wang Yibo who was now leaving her, Zhao Liying had heard about Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan's relationship and even Xiao Zhan who was willing to sacrifice his life for Wang Yibo.

Chengxiao patted Zhao Liying's shoulder, "There are still many men who are much better than him, forget Yibo! Trust me, you will get the best".

Zhao Liying nodded and smiled, "Okay, I believe you Chengxiao".

"Then let's go to class, Mr. Wu's lecture will start soon" Chengxiao invited while pulling Zhao Liying's hand.

"Ah yes, slowly Chengxiao" Zhao Liying grumbled.

*****
After class, Xiao Zhan picked up Wang Yibo, and Wang Yibo approached the black Camry sedan parked in the yard of his university.

Xiao Zhan opened the door for Wang Yibo, "hi my dear, I've been waiting for you for quite a while".

Wang Yibo clicked his tongue while rolling his eyes with a lazy expression, "stop treating me like a girl! I'm not a girl! If you treat me like this, you should just find a girl!".

Xiao Zhan laughed and stroked Wang Yibo's hair, "Why get a girl if a baby lion can turn my world upside down to chase her".

Wang Yibo just sneered, Xiao Zhan kissed Wang Yibo's cheek gently, again the simple treatment made Wang Yibo's face turn red.

"Where are we going Zhan ge?" Wang Yibo asked.

"I've made a special restaurant reservation today" Xiao Zhan replied.

Xiao Zhan's car left the university yard towards the restaurant where they would have lunch and before long, they arrived at the restaurant in question.

Xiao Zhan had made a special reservation so that only Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were in the restaurant, and after lunch, Xiao Zhan took a box from his jacket pocket and opened it, it turned out to be a ring.

Xiao Zhan knelt down and gave the ring to Wang Yibo, "Yibo, will you marry me?".

Wang Yibo pouted and snorted in annoyance, "If you still kneel and give me the ring, I will throw you along with the ring!".

Xiao Zhan stood up and frowned, "Is there something wrong?".

"I told you to stop treating me like a girl! You proposed to me like you proposed to a girl!" Wang Yibo snapped.

"So how do I ask you to marry me? I got this way because my brother Chengxiao taught me" Xiao Zhan replied.

"You and your stupid sister, huh!" Wang Yibo took a deep breath.

"Oooh then I know how to propose as you wish!" Xiao Zhan grinned creepily.

"What?!" Wang Yibo asked in fear.