Chater five: Spy camera!

Emma's POV:

I walk into the changing room and head straight for the toilet. It is like a separate room so no one can see you unless the door is unlocked and they walk in on you. While I was doing my business I hear Ashley and her other friend Amber walk in.

"OMG Amber. I really like the guy but he is always around Emma", I hear Ashley confess.

"Well maybe you should just forget about him", Amber tries to tell her.

"I can't. I am not letting her take another thing away from me", she says.

"I just think you are being a bit selfish here Ash. He has only been here for not even a day. You don't know anything about him other than you know he is cute", Amber says.

"I will know something about him with this bad boy", I heard her say.

"What is it", Amber asks her.

"It is a spy cam. Since Niall and her hang out together so much I will plant this in her bag and listen on their every conversation", Ashley says and I can hear her putting it in my bag.

I am not letting her get away with this I think to myself!!!

"C'mon. Let's go ask the teacher for some spray", orders Ashley.

Once they have left I leave the toilet. I then rummage through my bag for this spy cam. Bingo!! I found it. I quickly shove it in the bottom of Ambers bag. I go back to my bag and start to get changed just when they walk back in.

Once I am changed I leave the changing rooms and wait outside for Niall. He comes out a couple of seconds later with Vinny and Brad.

"Hey Emma", all three of them say.

"Hi", I say. I think, how did Niall get them to talk to me?

"What do we have next?", Niall asked.

"Science", I say.

While we walk over to science, I think of what I did. I know that no one likes Ashley so if I put it in Ambers bag she might find out if Amber is a good friend or not. If Amber says something to someone the camera will pick it up and Ashley will hear it. Then she may realise she needs to stop bullying me and others. Maybe this plan will actually work.

A\N: Sorry for it being so short and the next chapter will be a bit longer I promise. I will also add in a wee surprise in the next chapter!!!

-directioner32111