Chapter fifty one:

A\N: After this chapter there will be four or five more chapters until The New Kid will be completed! I have already started drafting a new fanfiction and it will be up soon. I will let you know what its called in the last chapter of this book!

Emma's POV:

Today is the day! The party.

I get up in a rush and have a shower. I put on my faded denim jeans, my blue sweatshirt and my white high tops. I add a light amount of makeup and leave my hair the way it is.

Toot Toot

"Cya mum. Niall and I are walking home so we should be back at 4", I say.

"Be careful of that ankle", she says.

"I will bye."

I walk over to Niall's dads car and hop in.

"Thank you so much for the ride Mr Horan", I say.

"Anytime Emma."

"You look great", says Niall.

"Thanks. I just threw some clothes on really", I say blushing.

"So would you consider this our first official date?", asks Niall.

"Hmm, would you?", I ask turning the question around on him.

"Well I would but would you?", he asks and I know he has already won.

"Of course Nialler", I say and gently slap his arm.

"We're here", he says. "And there are paparazzi. Sorry Em."

"Its not your fault. Let's get this over and done with", I say already out of the car.

"Emma"
"Are you and Niall dating?"
"How does it feel to date him?"

All of these questions are getting fired at me and I'm trying to look for Niall. This whole situation is freaking me out. My chest starts to feel tight and I am finding my breathing is increasing. Just when I think things could get any worse I feel an arm wrap around my waist.

"Keep your head down. Everything is okay. Em I have got you. No one is going to hurt you", I hear Niall whisper in my ear and slowly my breathing comes back to normal. I feel as if I am safe and nothing can hurt me when I am with him.

Once Niall has finally guided me through the paparazzi and we are in the bowling centre he sits me down and takes both of my hands, facing towards me.

"Em, what happened back there?", he asks me concerned.

"I don't know. I just got bombarded with all of these questions and them it felt like a chore to breathe. My chest got tight and my breathing increased heaps. It was horrible until you came and comforted and reassured me", I explain.

"It could have either been two things. You had a panic attack or you were suffering from claustrophobia. I would say it was a panic attack though because as soon as I reassured you your breathing came back to normal."

"It was so scary and overwhelming", I say as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey. Your alright now. I should have been there but dad wanted me for something", he says.

"No its my fault. I should have waited for you to get out", I say.

"Okay. We're both safe now and that is all that matters", he says. "Now should we begin?"

"Sure", I say as we head over to an empty ally and we both grab a ball each.

I have no idea how to bowl so I just wing it and every single time it ends up in the gutter. Meanwhile Niall is getting so many strikes.

"Niall, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I have never been bowling before."

"Why didn't you tell me. I could have been helping you right now Em."

"I didn't want to ruin our day together when its about you, not me."

"Hey. Its not just about me. This is our first date. Its about both of us Em. Don't ever feel like your hopeless because your not. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met and if you need help, just ask for some. Now let's start with the basics", he says as he grabs me a bowling ball.

"So stand face on with your left foot in front of your right foot and hold the ball behind you with your right arm", he says as he wraps an arm around my waist and places his other arm on my right wrist.

"Now push your right arm forward and release the ball", he says as he moves my arm forward and we watch the ball knock over all of the pins.

"See? Your a natural now!", he says and high fives me.

"Its only because you helped me."

"Nah. That was all you Em."

"Sure. Let me do it by myself now and prove to you that I only knocked over the points because thou helped me."

As I pick up the ball I go over the steps that Niall taught me in my head. Once I go over the steps I release the ball and it knocks over three of the pins.

"See I told you that it was you", I say to Niall, glad that I proved him wrong.

"Okay then, maybe it was me", he says as we both laugh.

A/N: Attached above is Emma's outfit! Let me know of what you thought below and give it a like if you enjoyed this chapter.

-directioner32111