Chapter 8: The confrontation

Holden

I went to the Rooney house to pick up liv for our movie tonight. Mrs. Rooney opened the door and brought me into the kitchen and told me Liv would be down in a minute.

--------------------------------------------

Liv

I took my time getting ready to face Holden. I needed to say the right words to him, without letting him know how I really felt. It was going to be hard to let the words out but I knew I had to do it and I knew he would understand.

----------------------------------------------

Holden

When Liv finally came down she had a mad look on her face. She barely noticed me and acted like I wasn't there. As she kept ignoring me I kept wondering why she would ever to this to me and what I could have done wrong.

---------------------------

After about thirty minutes I finally had the courage to ask her what was wrong.

---------------------------
Dialogue

Holden: Liv, if you don't start talking to me soon, we'll miss the movie

Liv: Am I the one who should be doing the talking? I saw you with your arms wrapped around some girl a while ago. How could you do that to me?

Holden: Liv it's not what you think, just let me explain

Liv: I've heard enough.

Holden: I'm telling you liv, she was just my...

Liv: your what?? Your new girlfriend?

Holden: No, liv just..

Liv: That's it! We are done.

-------------------------

Liv

As I stormed out of the kitchen I knew I made the right choice. If Holden is already cheating on me while we aren't even an official couple yet, what could he do when we are a couple.

---------------

Holden

I messed up really bad. Could my relationship with liv end without actually getting started??

-------------------------

A/N:
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you love it!
Xo Jess