chapter 9: agreeing

"Oh my God. I swear, if anything, even the tiniest thing happens, I'm done. Are we clear?" i asked looking around at Rayn, Blaze, and Will.

"Yes." they said in unison.

It was ssd to say, i was wrong. They convinced me to play the Ouija Board. I didn't want to, but they just kept nagging and nagging, saying that nothing was going to happen. They reassured me several times that it was just a game and that the stories i heard were all nonsense. Like an idiot i believed them, but i hoped that they were right.

We walked back into the house and sat down on the floor in the kitchen as Blaze picked up the box from the living room. Upon entering the kitchen, he stopped and opened it up. Will sat on my right as Rayn sat in front of me, leaving Blaze to take the left side of me as his spot.

He pulled out the board and the cursor, or what i heard it to be called the 'planchette', which was sitting on top of the board. I tried my best not to look at the board but my curiosity got the best of me. I turned and looked at it. Immediately chills shot up and down my spine and my skin crawled. My head began to hurt as well. I shuddered trying to shake the feeling away.

Blaze sat the board in the middle of the circle we were forming. As he walked back over to grab some candles and to turn off the light switch, Rayn gasped. "Oh my God, Nessa!"

I jumped up, preparing to do two things: to fight anything that came my way or if this said thing was to big, to run like hell. "What? What? What is it?" i screamed looking around the room.

I noticed that Will and Blaze had jumped and was looking around the room as well, searching for any signs of an intruder.

"You literally have a titty on your forehead!" Rayn squealed placing both hands on each side of her face.

Concerned and confused, i reached up and felt my forehead. I winced as the pain that shot everywhere making my whole head throb. I could feel a quarter sized knot starting to form right in the middle of my forehead, where i had ran into the front door earlier. I had completely forgotten about it. Thankfully, it was just a knot she was screeching about.

I blew a raggid breath and sat back dow . "I promise if you scare me like that again, the world will be able to tell that you are my sister, because you and I are going to have matching titties."

She gasped as her eyes went wide and her mouth form an O shape. She covered her head and brought her knees up to her chest. I smiled as Blaze and Will relaxed from only finding out that it was a knot and not something else.

"Are we ready?" Blaze asked with his hand on the light switch.

"Yes!" Will and Rayn said at the same time.

"NO!" i whimpered.

"Too late!" Blaze laughed as he cut the light off.

He look absolutely creepy and demonic as the candle light shined against his face. He took his place beside me and placed each candle at each of the corners of the board.

"What now?" Will asked.

"I think we're supposed to put our fingers real light on the 'thingy-ma-bobber'." Blaze pointed to the 'planchette'.

What we were about to do was the biggest and most horrifying mistake of our lives.

Hello my readers this is where the story starts to get very interesting and scary.. I hope you enjoy and dont play an ouija board. Stay safe and thanks for reading.