chapter 18

Both dolls are owned by me(whitewolf0789). I also thought they would be a good idea to add into the story.

After arguing, they decided it was time to turn in for the night. I knew it was a waste of time, for me, at least. I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. I couldn't get what had happened out of my head. The event played over in my head. The planchette doing figure eights and fyling off the board at Rayn's face.

I wonder why it targeted her?

I shuddered at that memory, that would be forever branded into my mind. I would never forget. I had to get my mind off of it or else i was going to be paranoid all night long. And you know what happens when you become very very paranoid, right?

As if a light had went off inside my head, remembered what I had planned for Blaze tonight. It had been an hour since everyone turned in. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Everyone was asleep because Blaze and Will both were snoring up a storm. I swear, for a moment, I thought i felt the house shake.

Now was the best time for my plan.

I snuck out of my room and into the living room, grabbed a candle stick and lighter off the top of the dvd shelf. I tiptoed over to the display case where I had the dolls and opened the glass door. I slowly eased Isabelle (the one in the red pictured above) and placed her on the floor a few feet in front of the couch that Blaze was asleep on.

I placed the candle, carefully, and lit it and placed the light back on top of the dvd shelf. I knew the candle light would make it even creepier.

I tried not to laugh as I imagined his reaction when he would lay his eyes on the doll. I turned and walked back to my bedroom door, opened and closed it. I wanted it to look like I had just gotten out of bed. I walked back towards the couch. Blaze shifted and grunted.

"Isabelle! What are you doing out of your case?" I spoke loudly, trying not to laugh.

"Huh? What?" Blaze mumbled, still asleep.

"Isabelle? Were you trying to get after Blaze?" this time, I yelled, like I was upset at the doll for getting out of the case.

Blaze groaned as he rubbed his eyes and then opened them. When he saw the doll on the floor, with the candle in its hand, his eyes widened. It was like his eyes fell out of their sockets and rolled off of the couch and onto the floor.

"Oh, my God, what the hell is that?" his scream sounded like a little girl.

"I told you, Isabelle, you're not supposed to get out of your case!" I shouted at the doll, struggling to hide my grin.

"No! Hell, no!" he screamed, again, and jumped up, standing on the cushions of the couch.

When he started running, somehow, his foot got caught on the arm rest and he fell. Flat on his face. His legs laid up against the outer side of the couch arm and were stuck straight up in the air. I roared with laughter as he scrambled to his feet.

I was laughing hysterically as I collapsed to the floor, clutching my stomach. Rayn csme flying out of her bedroom as I rolled on my side, roaring with laughing. Will jumped up off of the other couch, in a karate attack position.

"What the hell is going on," Rayn asked, stopped beside Will. "Oh, never mind." she looked at the doll, then to me, and then ro Blaze, who was, now, standing with his back against the wall.

"That's not funny. Please, get that thing and put it back where it belongs!" Blaze whined.

I sat up, wiping the tears away from my eyes, only to look at the terrified expression on his face, die with laughter all over again. I heard Will's faint laughter as he had figured out what i had done. My laughter finally died down, due to me not being able to breath and to the point i was coughing hard. I stood up, slowly, still chuckling here and there, holding my stomach.

"Man, why'd you do that," Blaze shouted, with anger in his voice. "That's not funny. That's not how you pull a prank. That's wrong!"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." I replied, sharply, as I picked up the doll, placed her back into the case, and blew out the candle.

I thought this was a good chapter.. I hope you guys like it.. Thanks for reading. Enjoy.