Chapter 13

~~Naeva~~

So today everyone goes back to school Winter break is over and Since New Years eve I been having that dream so like Louis don't get much sleep when I sleep over his house and I don' t get sleep at all I really thanks Louis so much for staying up wit me the night after New Years. Today I was heading home to my house after school because I know Louis is getting tired of not getting any sleep so I would just stay at my house because he needs all the rest he can get because he is work longer hours so he could start getting money face up since i am 4 month and I will be able to know the sex.

~~Louis~~

School start back today and I am very tired because with Naeva having these dreams is missing with me when she spends a night because she can't go to sleep. So when she up I have to get up because she be hungry and don't feel like walking down the stairs. I been working over hours for more money and then coming home to Naeva but I think she said she going home so that would give me some time to rest. Speaking of her we are running late for school because with her not getting that much sleep she is more in her feeling now. I don't even let her know because it would end with a fight and I am the one always saying sorry I tell you this dream need to leave her alone because it messing with me to damn it.

~~Niall~~

We was waiting around for Louis he is Never this late It probably Naeva he told us about the dream she having haven't been getting that much sleep so she is on edge with the Moods. Before I knew it I saw Louis pulled up to his parking spot and he got out walking waiting for Naeva they was holding hands.

Niall:You are Late

Louis:Sorry we woke up kinda late

Liam:Come we have to get Trady passes

Louis:Alright

Naeva:yall go ahead I need to take to Louis

Niall-Liam:Okay

We left walk inside the school and getting us Tardy pass for to go to class while I was walking to my class spot Louis and her running up to us asking us to wait. We got inside class and all eyes went on Naeva Belly so me and Liam Cover it up with our bodies We sit down in the sits and We all Notice that Naeva wasn't getting confrontable so the teacher tell her t sit in his sit and she did as told and we started learning about some important shit today.

~~Naeva~~

We was in 3rd Period Now and I was waiting for the bell to ring because I had to Pee and plus I was hungry sleep and tired at the same time. I went to sleep in atleast 1 and that is not like me I have to figure out what this dream means to me even if I have to sleep it all out at home with the music loud and my door lock to know what would happen in the dream so I could stop dreaming about it because It is have a short temper.

The bell ring and that meant it was time for lunch. I was walking outside the door of my class walking to the lunch room when someone had grabbed my arm I look to see it was Louis

Louis: You was leaving with out me

Naeva:Kinda yeah I am hungry

Louis:yeah well come in let's go and feed you

Naeva:*laugh* yeah

We made it to the lunch room and was waiting in line. While we was standing there some people was talking about Louis and how he got a 16 pregnant I can't help but to feel sorry for him.

~~Louis~~

I was leaning with my back against the wall while Naeva was leaning one me. While we was waiting in line there was some people behind us talking about me.

Girls:I can't believe she is ashely going through with this

Girls:Me either I would have though that he would have been sent to jail for doing that

Girs:She the lucky one because she have Louis Tomlinson

Girls:If I knew that I would have let him bully me so I could be pregnant

Naeva turn around looking at me because I guess she heard them girls too. I was mad because they was think I should have bully them I wasn't trying to get her pregnant. I rape Naeva against her will and now because of that I have a baby coming.

Naeva:Louis you alright

Louis:..........

Naeva:Louis Louis Louis

Louis:yeah

Naeva:what wrong lou

Louis:they was talking about me because I got you pregnant

Naeva: Louis

Before she could say anything else I left from over there getting my food. Walking over to the the table where the guys was taking a sit down and started eating.

~~Naeva~~

I got out line with my food walking over to a different table. I was going to give Louis his time to himself. While I was sitting down some girl came over putting there hand in my stomach in hate when people does that.

Naeva:like can y'all please stop

Girl:we want to feel the baby

Naeva:I don't like people touch me please move

The girl made there self confrontable sitting down I got up walking away from the table going over to the table where the other was sitting down next to Louis. He laid his head down on my stomach

Louis: wake me up before the bell ring

Naeva:well you make well wake up then

Louis got up and looked at me this look was different. I never know Louis for this look it was a look of hurt I guess what them girl said really hurt him.

~~Louis~~

The bell just rang for us to get out of school. I wanted to go home and sleep but i can't I have to work. I was walking Naeva to her house once we was at her door I kiss her and kiss her belly.

Naeva:have a nice day at work Louis

Louis: okay and you try and get some sleep

Naeva:I will try and and get some sleep

Louis:alright see you tomorrow

Naeva: not going to school j have a check up for the baby

When she said that I forgot because with working and school thing slip my mind.