Chapter 14

~~Louis~~

I was at Naeva house waiting for her to come out. The house while I was waiting I was eating in my food in had brought before coming here because Naeva is hungry. Nae finally came out the house and I look at the clock seeing that we was late for her appointment.

~~Neave~~

I walk outside getting into the car Louis give me a kiss and then give me the food. I didn't waste anytime by eating because I was hungry.

Louis:You get any sleep

Naeva: No still been having that dream

Louis: yeah well I going to need you to get some sleep for the baby Nae

Naeva:Yeah I know Lou

Lou was driving down the road and he ask me to pass him his drink I took a sip of it and that made me wanted to throw up.

*doctor office*

We got to the doctor and I was running kinda later I went in letting the front desk lady know i was here Louis came inside the doctor office just in time because I got called go the back.

Doctor: Hi Ms.Niles

Naeva:Hi doctor

Doctor:so today is the big you find out the sex

Naeva: yeah I am excited about founding out what I'm having

Louis: I am to so I know what color clothes and color I should have the room

Louis was more excited about learning the sex of the baby he was rushing the doctor with the other thing.

~~Louis~~

it was finally time i would find out what we are having either a boy or a girl. I would like a boy in can teach him how to play football and I can show him better ways to treat a girl unlike his father. If it a girl in am going to show her how she suppose to he treated by a boy.

Doctor:Ms.Niles you are having a.....

Louis: what is it a boy

Doctor:No it is a girl

Naeva: I am having a girl really yeah

He type it on the screen and then print them out. While we was in the room I was smiling at her because we was having a girl and I couldn't be any happier with this. The doctor came back inside the room give us the paper and we left out the room walking out the hospital to the car.

~~Naeva ~~

We got to the car and I had called my grandma  letting her know we was having a girl and she was happy and she hang up the phone i guess she was going to buy something for the baby.

Louis: how we going to do this you leave with your grandma

Naeva:you can come over and spend the night for the first couple of month if you want

Louis:why you just won't move into my mom house she wouldn't mind  it

Naeva: I don't know Louis

Louis: think about it

Louis pulled into my drive way getting out the car and his mother and sister was at my house. They came bring over baby clothes there was mostly pink and purple I was kinda confuse on what was going on.

Naeva:what is all this for

Ms.Tomlinson: this stuff is for the baby me and Anna knew you was having a girl