1.0

Michael stared at the metal tub in front of him that filled to the brim with ice and cold water. His attention shifted towards Ashley, who was standing there with a cherry lollipop hanging at the side of her mouth.

"Well?" Ashley's words were muffled, her eyes gesturing towards the tub.

Michael shook his head, unsure of he was going to go through with it.

"Please, run through this whole thing again." Michael looked at Ashley, his eyes staying a bright orange due to his anxiousness. His hands clenched on the rim of the tub, shaking slightly. Ashley groaned, uncrossing her legs and coming up from her chair.

"Basically, we need to get your heart rate really slow in order to trigger your memory. That way you can remember what happened to Nia and Audria and possibly help locate them." She explained.

"How slow is exactly slow?" Calum asked wearily. Ashley had contacted him after Michael arrived and Calum and Luke had been here since.

"Um." Ashley scratched the back of her head. "Very slow." Her words wandering at the end.

"Which is?" Luke stressed on his words.

"Almost dead." Ashley responded, with an un easy laugh.

Michael gulped harshly. "But it's safe right?" His eyebrows raised, his voice shakier than before.

"Want me to answer that honestly?" Ashley told him, tossing the lollipop stick across the room. Michael shook his head.

"No, not really." He exhaled. He put on hand in, hesitantly touching the cold water and quickly retrieving his hand.

"Well, get to stripping Mikey." Ashley said, unwrapping yet another lollipop. Michael sighed, tugging on the ends of his shirt anxiously. Ashley had put on a vinyl, softly playing it in the background to avoid awkwardness. Reluctantly, Michael look of his shirt.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Michael looked up the sky, shaking his head. He put one foot in, immediately wincing at the coldness. He closed his eyes, mentally telling himself that he could do it, his whole body in. He began to shiver as he looked up at the three of them, hovering over him.

"What now?" Luke asked.

"Now, we hold him down. He's going to fight against us, so we're going to need strength, that's why you guys are here." Her words were muffled as her lollipop still hung from the side of her mouth. "Eventually his subconscious will kick in."

Michael looked at them, helplessly shaking in his spot. He had to put his life in the hands of people he has just met, but if it meant saving people, that he also just met, in a sense it was worth it.

"Ready for this Michael?" Luke wanted assure himself that nothing was going to happen to Michael, especially since he played a vital part of finding Audria and Nia.

"Better take care of me while I'm under Lucifer." Michael smirked, trying his best not to seem anxious, the orange tint in his eyes fading a bit. Luke rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but chuckle, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. Calum had already been wearing muscle tee, which he almost always wore, considering that he never really got cold.

"Ready?" Ashley looked at the boys, they nodded in response. Michael gulped, feeling his body slowly submerge into the water. His eyes scrunched, holding his breath underwater. His hands gripped desperately at the rim of the tub. Ashley unlatched them, placing them on the sides of his torso. The pressure from the water made Michael's head felt like it was going to burst, he began to shake his head.

He came up for air, his eyes an icy white with a thick black brim around them. He gasped for air, his vision becoming extremely spotty and fuzzy. He fought against Luke and Calum, who were trying to calm him down. His heart began to pound against his ribcage, it became the only thing he could hear.