28. The End

Leo was sitting near a bus stand waiting for a woman. It was a secluded place with just many warehouses. Some days ago, Alessa got a letter from the Russian mafia which was directed to Pierro. And the fact that how easily they reached Alessa threatened their entire mafia. The good thing was that Alessa didn't get to know about the content of the letter but they were not sure how long could they hide this thing from her. One thing they were sure about was to protect their little girl from any danger. Leo closed his eyes ruffling his hair as he realized how he was hiding the biggest part of his life from the two most important people in his life and how it would drastically change their relationship. He sighed when he saw a woman walking towards the bus stand and he knew his target was there.

Sitting there he noticed the woman's every move while making sure to not look directly into her eyes to prevent her from getting suspicious. She was just some feet away when she suddenly stopped, her hands shivered and her legs slowly stepped back. Leo smirked as he realized she understood the situation. Standing up he removed the mask and stood at some distance from her. The woman quickly turned but before she could run Leo spoke something making her stuck to the ground.

"Every building surrounding us has our snipers ready on the terrace. One signal from me and you won't be able to walk for your entire life." He said not moving an inch from his place.

The woman turned to him with tears in her eyes moving towards him when a bullet hit the ground just near her feet making her stop at her place her eyes looked at the building but nothing could be seen from anywhere.

"I am sorry." She cried.

Leo walked to her smiling "Tears and sorries don't work at me." He said taking out the taser from his back.

The woman instantly took out the knife from her pocket as Leo approached her but before she could attack him, he already had her arm twisted at her back and the knife was on the ground "You lost the opportunity to be treated a little bit nice." He uttered in anger while the woman struggled in his hold.

"I did this for money. I don't know anything else." She said trying to get out of his hold.

"How do you know what am I even talking about?" He said tasing her neck making her lose her consciousness instantly.

"We have an eyewitness." Leo heard in his earpiece.

He looked around only to see Vivaan standing there at some distance with a coffee cup on the ground and a shiver in his hand.

"Viv" He whispered out.

Leo left the lady lying there as he ran towards Vivaan while his men got the lady securely in their car.

He ran to him worried if he was going to run but Vivaan was still standing there with fear clear in his eyes.

Leo stood in front of him taking his hands in his own "Vivaan I was about to tell you........"

He was instantly cut off as Vivaan spoke "Are you guys involved in illegal things?" He asked still unsure.

Leo couldn't say anything as he just nodded his head.

"The rumors? Mafia? Are you really in .........." Vivaan stopped instantly not knowing what answer he was hoping for.

Leo took a deep breath as he felt lost and tired, and only nodded yes.

Vivaan sat there on the sidewalk feeling hard to take in all the information. And more than that he was worried about the things mafias do.

"Did you run a background check on me?" he asked instantly knowing well how these things work.

Leo again nodded.

"Didn't you trust me?" He asked offended by knowing it.

Leo looked at him worried instantly "What? No! It's not like that. It was when you came as Alessa's friend." He said immediately defending himself.