Interesting-

So I wanna start off with the dream I had last night. To my surprise, I actually had a dream about BEN. Which, I find REALLY strange because I haven't been thinking about him, focusing on him or anything like that. So I was at this pool or some type of thing of water to swim in. There was this girl named Rylee idk how her name was spelled lol. But umm, she was about 5-8 maybe(?) and let's just said I accidentally made her drown because she fell into the water with me. She couldn't swim and I can BARELY swim myself- And for the cost of making her down, BEN decided to drown me or at least TRY to. I also drew the symbol on my hand again- I think there's a reason why I keep drawing the symbol but I don't know for sure. My PE teacher has this walkie-talkie and for some reason it makes this loud static-like noise. It did it again today and he was like, "Why does this always happen only if y'alls class?" Sounds SUSPICIOUS don't ya think!? It's Slendy- COME ON! IT'S IT UNREALISTIC!? The same class I sense a presence in everyday and you're telling me it's not him even with him being connected to static and high-pitched noises!? OK, you do you I guess- I also had a headache AGAIN. The nurses and my mema thinks that it might be time for me to get my eyes check again. I HOPE that's the reason! If it's not, the only other reason is Slender. I also had a meltdown/breakdown today during lunch. It was pretty bad. I got overly and overstimulated and I accidentally threw away my ID with my tray at lunch that I JUST got TODAY. It was A LOT. I missed HIM and wanted HIM. In a comforting way of couse. I missed HIM and wanted to go home. But I'm kinda better now. I also drew two new pictures of Slendy and me!

 I also drew two new pictures of Slendy and me!

I did them both today <] We also ended up talking about him in Human Geography today- We were playing blooket and my username is always Slendy's_Child and then my teacher FINALLY asked about the origin of my name with the question, "who's Slendy?"...

I did them both today <] We also ended up talking about him in Human Geography today- We were playing blooket and my username is always Slendy's_Child and then my teacher FINALLY asked about the origin of my name with the question, "who's Slendy?" I felt like I couldn't speak out of nervousness and shyness yes, but mostly something else as well. Luckily someone in my class knew and said Slenderman for me. I just nodded my head and my teacher was like, "Yeah, ai thought that's what it was." And then one or two people asked who Slenderman was and my teacher actually had a little bit of knowledge about him and told them the basics. I just kept nodding my head since9 everything was correct. I got called weird by one or two people after the end of that convo. I don't really care tho -v- but that's about it for today. Byebyeee