Chapter 11

The next day, you were sitting on the bench and the others were practising.

Your POV

My eyes can't stop staring between Akashi and my brother. But I don't know why when I see my brother's face, I'll remember yesterday's incident.

"___-chan~ Would you mind helping me to carry these?" Satsuki called to me from my back whom is carrying a huge pile of towels.

"Sure!" I answered. I got up and went to help her carry half of it. I set it down on the bench and I sat together with Satsuki. We talked about many stuffs(well it's about basketball and the players) as we watch them practice.

~time skips~

"___-chan... Would you mind hand them the towels later? I have stuffs to do." Satsuki asked me as she walk towards the gym door. 

"Okay!" I said with my voice a little loud, scared that she can't hear since the gym is noisy with the players voices.

After Satsuki have gone out,

"Okay, everyone! Time to rest... We'll start practicing again in 10 minutes." Nijimura-senpai said to them.

"Okay~" everyone answered.

I stood up, carrying the huge pile of towels and goes to them. Nijimura-senpai took it first and thanked me. Then the others took accept for... Akashi. He's the last one. So, I went to him, still carrying the towels, and asked him to take it. 

When I saw his face up close with sweat dropping around his face, I blushed. He even took his shirt(which he is wearing) to wipe his face. And that moment, I got to see his hot, muscular body. I blushed so hard and my heart is pounding so fast that I feel like I might die from lack of oxygen. So, I carry the pile of towels(this pile is a bit smaller than just now since everyone took the towels already) a little bit higher so that it could hid my red tomato face from him.

"A-Akashi-san...Y-your towel" I said, trying to act normal but my voice stuck when I said his name. 

Akashi's POV

"A-Akashi-san... Y-your towel" I heard someone is calling me. I knew it is her voice since it sound so cute and sweet. 'Wait... I got a feeling that this is the first time I heard her calling my name.' I thought as I turn to see her but the only thing I got to see is a human, carrying a pile of towels. I can't even see her face. Well, I got a feeling that she is embarassed because of the way she called me just now. *smirks* I smirked and walked closer to her.

"Oh... It's ___-san" I stopped infront of her and tried to see her face but I can't see it. When I looked to the left, she'll turn her head to the right. When I looked to the right, she'll turn again to the opposite side.

"Hmmmmm. ___-saaannnnn... Why are you hiding your face from my view?" I asked her with a sarcastic tone but I didn't get any reply.

"Hey... I'm talking to you ___-san." And again I got no reply. This got me angry a little and this makes me feel like want to see her face even more. So, I put my right hand on the top pile of the towel and push it down so that I could see her face.

"There you are..." I see her face which is so red that it almost looked like a tomato. I couldn't help it to see her priceless expression, so I smirked again.

Your POV

"Oh... It's ___-san" I heard Akashi's voice near me. 'I knew that he is just right infront of me but I couldn't just show him my face now. Not when I'm blushing and heart pounding so hard. If just seeing his body from afar can make me like this, what will happen if I see him infront of me? Furthermore, I got a feeling that if I see his face and hear his voice at the same time, I might die from the hotness.'

Then Akashi looked at me from the left/right 'Damn it! Now I can't even tell which direction is which anymore. Why?! Why?! My head is so full of the unappropriate scenes from yesterday and today. But the only think I know is that I'll look to the opposite direction of where he is looking.' I thought, feeling so embarassed. 'And why the hell are you doing this to me Akashi-san?!'

"Hmmmmm. ___-saaannnnn... Why are you hiding your face from my view?" he asked me 'Obviously? I don't want you to see my face like this.' I thought. 'But I don't think I can tell him this. I'm scared that my voice will make it more obvious.'

"Hey... I'm talking to you ___-san." he talk to me. 'Please! Please stop talking... Your voice is making my heart beat so fast. Huhuhuhuhu...' I thought.

Suddenly I felt the pile of towels is getting heavier. When I wanted to looked what happened, the pile of towels is not covering my face anymore.

"There you are" Akashi said and he is just right infront of me. Just a few inches away, smirking. This makes my heart skipped a beat and I blushed even more when I saw his face up close.

Kise's POV

After I took the towel, ___-chii went to Akashi-chii. I didn't realised it at first but after wiping my sweat and drinking some water, I tried to find ___-chii and I saw her with Akashi-chii.

My heart ached a little and I don't know why. So, I went to them and patted ___-chii's shoulder. 'Her face looks like she is about to cry? Wait... No! She's blushing!'

She hand me the towels and she went out of the gym. She didn't said a word at me or looked at me into my eyes though. Well, it can't be helped. I felt a little awkward too. I am just acting tough.

When she went out, "Akashi-chii, what did you do to her?"

"Nothing" Akashi-chii answered and walked away.

'There must be something happening between them. If not, why is ___-chii's face is so red? If he make her cry, I'll make sure he'll get it.' I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Hi everyone! Thank you guys for your supports! =D I feel even more motivated to write this fanfic after reading everyone comments but unfortunately I have homeworks and tuitions to attend to. Huhuhuhuhu~ :'( Life of a student is so tough but I'm sure I'll miss it XDD Not the homeworks, extra classes and tuitions though. Only my friends and teachers XP