Chapter 14

Akashi's POV
I walk towards the infirmary room and when I reached there, I stood in front of the door. 'Is she in here?' I asked myself.

I then open the door quietly so that if she's in there, I won't wake her.

I opened the door and saw no one is in there.  I went in to check whether she is taking a nap or not and she really is. I went closer to her and stood beside her. I looked at her face and I chuckled a little to see her cute and priceless face.

She flinched a little but she is still asleep. "___" I called her softly.

She did not move a muscle but her eye brow twitched a bit.

*chuckles* "She's cute." I murmured to myself as I continue to admire her cute face.

"Hmmmm... Seijuro~ Hehehe..." she said with her eyes close and smiled sheepishly.

"Pfft! You're dreaming about me huh?" I smirked.

"Brother! You look so funny! Hahaha..."

'What?! You're dreaming about Ryota too? You're supposed to dream about me only.' I thought as a vein popped out.

"Hey ___..." I called her.

"What?" She said but she is still sleeping.

"Wake up."

"Mhmmm... 5 more minutes..."

I bend down towards her poke her cheek.

She slowly opened her eyes and sees me. "W-What are you doing here S-seiju- I mean Akashi."

"Nothing. Only to see whether you're okay or not."

"O-oh" she said as she looked down, blushing.

"___"

"Yes?" She answered and looked at me.

I looked at her and I bend down a little and smiled. I went closer and peck her on her lips. "Your first kiss is supposed to be mine. Not Ryota's." I said as I smirked.

I then walked out of the infirmary room leaving her to calm herself down.

When I was about to close the door I heard her saying, "But your kiss is my first one"

I smirked and said "Really? Than I'm glad because you're mine." Then I closed the door behind me. After that, I started to walk to the gym back. As I was walking, I licked my lips. "Hmmmm... you taste sweet too."

Your POV

I felt someone poked me on my cheek. I woke up and I was surprised to see Seijuro standing beside me.

"W-What are you doing here S-seiju- I mean Akashi." I said. 'Oh shiet! D-did I just called him Seijuro? I hope he didn't realised it. Dang it!  Stupid dream!'

"Nothing. Only to see whether you're okay or not."

'He's worried about me? Kyaaaaa!' "O-oh" I answered trying to keep my cool. But I can't! So I looked down to hide my dang stupid blushing face.

"___" he called me.

I stopped blushing and looked at him. "Yes?" I asked him.

He then bend down while smiling and came closer to me. He then suddenly pecked me on my lips. I was so shocked so I stare at him and my brain is still loading the incident.

"Your first kiss is supposed to be mine. Not Ryota's." He said as he smirked. When I saw he smirked I just realised that he just kissed me.

He then walked out of the infirmary room. "But your kiss is my first one" I said, kind of soft but I guessed he heard it because before he closed the door, I heard him saying "Really? Than I'm glad because you're mine." And then he closed the door.