Chapter 9

Caroline's POV

NEXT MORNING.

5.21 AM.

My phone vibrated beside me in my bed. I opened my eyes, and looked at the screen. It was from Stefan.

'Katherine told us that she didn't want anything. She just saw a chance to get back in town now when Klaus is gone. Hope you, Matt and Bonnie are okay. Stefan :-) x'

I smiled.

I looked to my left side, where Bonnie was sleeping. I knew Matt was down at the sofa sleeping. I had convinced my mom to let them stay for the night. I wouldn't risk anything to happen with my best friends. I knew Elena had slept at the Salvatore house and she was safe there. Was the most important thing right now. To keep everyone safe from Katherine. I didn't care about her, all I knew was just that she had turned me and she was a liar.

I took my phone start texting Stefan back.

'Yup. We're okay, just a little choked. Bonnie and Matt stayed last night, at my house. I wouldn't risk anything. Hope that's okay. Caroline x :-)'

I send it.

I liked Stefan's and mine relationship. We were like best friends. It was nice, cause Stefan was really nice and sweet. He understood me and he was the one who helped when I was a new vampire. Once he told me I reminded him of his old, old vampire friend Lexi. She was the one who has helped him out of his ripper-time. I would have loved to meet her, but Damon killed her.

I was still very tired, so I decided to try to fall asleep again.

...

Stefan's POV

I'd been awake for hours now.

First I'd wrote a little bit in my diary, then I'd texted Caroline even if it was very early.

Then I'd been down in the living room, the king if everything was okay. It was.

Then I had walked up to Damon's room, to my own regret. I would have checked if Damon still was there but I forgot that Elena was here too. She has stayed last night but I didn't knew where she was sleeping, so when I was looking into Damon's bedroom I saw him sleeping on his back with Elena's head on his chest. She was still sleeping. She looked peacefully, with Damon so near.

I sighed and walked up in my own bedroom again. I shouldn't had go in there. It was my own fault.

I looked at my phone. I'd revived a text from Caroline, as an answer for the message I'd send to her.

'Yup. We're okay, just a little chocked. Bonnie and Matt stayed last night, at my house. I wouldn't risk anything. Hope that's okay. Caroline x :-)'

I smiled.

She was such a good person. I felt bad for her. She wasn't supposed to be a vampire. But after all; I guess everyone liked her better like a vampire.

I texted her a short message back.

"Good to know. You and Bonnie can come to our house later. I don't think that Matt is supposed to get involved to this. Agree? Stefan.'

I send it.

I stayed up and walked down to the living room.

I took a little bit of whiskey. Now when Damon wasn't here to do it for me, cause he was laying in the bed with Elena..

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I bet you already have figured out that I'm a Delena shipper! That's the reason that I'm writing it like Damon and Elena is together. I don't hope you will stop reading it if you're a Stelena shipper!

Now I will go on!!

Laura x

___________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV

I'd slept in a hotel. It wasn't that nice but at least I could sleep there without paying. I was on my way out when someone bumped in to me. I turned around.

"What are you think you're doing?"

I asked with a smirk, looking at a younger man.

"Easy beauty."

He smiled. He stank of beers and whiskey. He was drunk, ugh!

"Don't call me beauty"

I said, looking into his eyes. My hand grabbed around his neck.

"So-sorry.."

He said. Looking down at me. I was holding him up to the wall. I could see he was afraid of me, that was good. I smiled friendly to him.

"Good"

I said. I letted him go. I walked out of the door.

This hotel was placed a few kilometres out of Mystic Falls, and now I sat in a taxi on my way back to the town. I was going to provoke Damon and Stefan.

About ten minutes later I came to Mystic Grill. I quickly payed the taxi chauffeur.

I got out and walked in. To my own disappointment I couldn't see either Stefan Damon or anyone else I knew. Well I could see Liz Forbes. I walked to her.

"Hey uhm..?"

I said with a smile.

"Oh.. Hello Elena. Why are you here?"

She asked. My plan did work. No one cared if I had curled my hair.

"I was just... I was looking for Caroline. I can't find her."

I smiled nervously, like Elena. She looked surprised at me.

"She... Caroline is uhm.. I guess she's on the school, planning the prom. You know; like you should be. Elena, why aren't..."

Before she could ask me why I even was here, I started to talk. Smiling like an idiot.

"Well.. I have to go now so.. See you?."

I looked at her.

"Yeah.."

I walked away.

Now I had to go to the school, and I wouldn't miss the prom tonight.

___________________________________________________________________

Hi!

Sorry for being a little slow to write this chapter. It took a little longer than normal. Sorry :( Well I hope you like it, even if I was a little long to write it, and if it's a little short chapter.

Laura x