1

(may be mistakes)

-alex-

i watched my step dad stick his tongue in my mothers mouth. i awkwardly coughed as they broke their kiss, finally noticing i was sitting literally right next to them. "sorry hunny, didnt know you were there." she fake smiled. "you never do." i mumbled, flipping the channels onto teen wolf on mtv. i softly smiled, getting comfortable and watching my favorite tv series. a sex scene appeared on the screen with scott and kira, i blushed and bit my lip. i switched my gaze to my mother and calum, well, daddy. he's always liked it when i called him daddy. i liked calling boys 'daddy'. i guess i have this sort of kink.

i watch porn and all that jazz, so i know what a daddy kink is. while daddy and my mother have, very loud, sex in the other room, i blare my music in my head phones, wishing it was me instead of my mother.

but anyways i really didnt introduce myself to you, im alex, a 18, pansexual, non-virgin girl who is in love with her step dad! crazy right? i know! hah!

also i am deeply in love with pizza and mario cart, fucking judge me. "baby girl you alright?" daddy asked me as i melted when he called me baby girl. i nodded, finally snapping out of my thoughts. "yes daddy." i continued watching teen wolf.

"ah fuck you!" i yelled at the tv when they ended it with a cliff hanger. "language!" mother shouted. "oh shit sorry," i finally realized what i said "dammit- fuck- UGH!" i yelled and buried my head in my hands.

"im going out with the girls tonight. love ya!" mom caked her face with make up, and ran out the door. i mentally sighed, or just going out to get fucked and get money. i could treat daddy so much better. i frowned at my thoughts. "baby whats wrong?" calum asked me, noticing i was frowning. "nothing daddy. just thinking." i put a fake smile on my face, trying the hide the fact i was crying. "come here and tell daddy whats wrong." i sat on his lap. "daddy?" i asked. "yeah?" he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"one time, this girl fell in love with a guy that would never love her back. she didnt know how to feel, she was sad, watching someone cheat on him and hurt him, knowing she could treat him better. what does she do?" i asked, turning all the way to calum. he sighed. "well, not sure baby doll. maybe she should try to find someone else and just kinda try to.. forget? or use the person to try to tuck away the feelings for him. theres always someone better." i nodded, thinking more. "thank you daddy." I got up from his lap and went into my room.

i need to find some one else.

a/n im actually so excited for this book HoLY SHIT