14

double update cause i havent been back in months and i love u guys. (contains slight smut lmao, i all of a sudden hate writing straight smut but ill add some in cuz its what this books about)

alex woke up first, calum snoring in her arms. "dadddyyyyyy." she whined, trying to push out her migraine and sickness in her stomach.

calum groaned and stretched, almost hitting alex in the face while doing so. "morning." calum smiled, glad to have alex again.

"more like goodnight, its 10pm." alex chuckled. alex leaned in and softly pressed her lips to calums. he sat up to get closer to alex. his hand gently laid against her neck, his other hand on the back of her neck, playing with the small curls of her hair.

"i missed you so much." calum mumbled against alex's lips. he laid her down and got on top of her.

"you did daddy?" alex slightly smiled. calum left sloppy kisses down her body, then tugging the shirt off her body. leaving alex in her grey bra. he then took off her blue jeans, throwing them to the side. calum slowly kissed her again, alex arched her back so calum could undo her bra. after a couple seconds with fumbling with the bra. calum finally got it.

alex became breathless as calum rubbed her thighs, and kissed down lower to her region that she missed being touched by daddy.

"daddy, please." Alex quietly whimpered. Calum hummed against her stomach, then kissed around her upper thighs. Alex bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"you like that baby?" Calum licked his lips and took off her underwear. alex became frustrated at how slow he was being.

"daddy please, faster." alex whined loudly. calum smiled and nodded, spreading her legs and started sucking on her clit, making alex shiver.

"does michael make you feel like this babe? or does daddy?" calum groaned and added 2 fingers , pumping in and out. he loved watching alex squirm under his touch.

"oh my gosh, you do daddy!" she whimpered and bit her lip. calum probably had blue balls by now, as desperate as calum can be, he started grinding against alex's sheets.

"fuck alex i need relief, grind on me, please." calum got into only his boxers and grabbed alex's waist, pulling her into his lap. she started grinding on him, finally giving him a relief.

"oh fuck" calum whimpered as he gripped at alex's waist. calum grinded back and his eyes rolled almost to the back of his head. alex moaned loudly and came, her cum wetting calums boxers. from the sight of alex cumming, calum immediately released in his boxers, his loud groan erupted through the room.

"oh fuck! oh." calum bit his lip and took off his wet boxers, and curled up in alex's sheet with alex.

they fell asleep once again, exhausted, in each others arms that have been dreading to hold one another.

a/n yayyy double update.