Life

*3rd P.O.V*

Everything was going amazing at Fairytail! Life has just been so good to Lucy. Everyone loves Lilac just as much as her and Sting do. Luna and Rouge are going headstrong with their relationship and Zeref and Rena are right behind them with their relationship. Everything is just perfect.

But as everyone knows. Everything isn't always as perfect as it seems because it all eventually comes crumbling right back down. It's just how life is.

*Lucy's P.O.V*

I was in the guild sitting in Stings lap as we talked with Luna, Rouge, Zeref, Rena, and team Natsu.
Lilac was off playing outside on the playground with Wendy, Romeo, and Asuca. Bisca and Alzack were watching them.,

Everything was just going well when Gray and Natsu all of a sudden started fighting.

"What you say popsicle?!" Natsu yelled.

"Oh nothing much. Just that your a dense idiot!" Gray yelled.

"Wanna fight you stripper!?" Natsu yelled at Gray, standing up and putting his face near Gray's.

"Why you always trying to start a fight dragon-breath!?" Gray yelled standing up as well as he got into Natsu's face.
"I didn't start the fight! You did you giant ass iceberg!" Natsu yelled lifting his fist into the air.

"Whatever! Bring it on flame boy!" Gray yelled lifting his fist into the air. The two began fighting and we just ignored them as if they weren't even here. They sure as heck better be lucky the Erza isn't here. She went on a 3 day s-class mission but knowing her she would probably be back tomorrow.

And of course like always Sting somehow got involved in the fight when gray dodged Natsu's punch and he instead punched Sting. So now the three of them are all fighting.

But this time it was a little different because they all ended up getting the crap beaten out of them still. But instead by me. This is how it went down.

"Lissana!" I whined. "When are you and Natsu going to hook up!"

She immediately turned beat red at me question. "l-lu-chan......I thought you knew!" She said shifting in her spot uncomfortably.

I then sat up from rolling all over the table at looked at her confusingly. "Knew what?"

"Her and Natsu has been dating for a week now LuLu." Nii-chan said.

I just sat there with my confused face before it slowly turned into a dumb persons look. And then again slowly turned into a sneaky grin before I squealed out loud and tackled Lissana to the floor.

"How did I not know about this!?" I pouted as I let Lissana go and crossed my arms over my chest while sitting on the ground.

Luna was going to answer my question when suddenly a barrel came flying across the guild and hit me in the side of my head, making me tilt it.

Everything went dead silent in the guild as they stared at me waiting to see what I was going to do.

I slowly stood up from the ground and turned towards the guild and smiled happily with my eyes closed. "I'm fine!" I said. The 3 idiots let out a sigh as they saw I wasn't going to kill anyone. Boy was they wrong. "But I didn't say you three were going to be fine."

Everybody went quiet again as Natsu, gray, and sting began to back up from me before they took off in a full on sprint running away. Before they could get far I teleported in front of them. "Where are you going? Leaving so soon like this is quite rude. I just wanted to play a game." I said in a sic kingly sweet and innocent voice that was dripping with evil and bloodlust sending shivers down their spines.

"We were just going to go and get you a strawberry vanilla milkshake...yea that's what we were doing." Sting said stuttering.

"Awwww sweetie......" I started as I walked up to Sting and put my hand on his cheek. "You know I hate liars." I said before grabbing him by the throat and throwing him across the guild.

"Waaaahhhhhhh!" Gray and Natsu started screaming as they ran away. I just simply teleported In front of them and held my foot up and watched as gray ran right into my foot knocking himself back.

Natsu then began running the other way still screaming but I ran much faster and caught him by grabbing his fluffy pink -or as he call it, 'salmon'- hair and flipped him over my shoulder and into the ground. "Anybody else?" I asked looking around the guild. They all quickly shook their heads no.

"Good. Now I am going to go and check on my child." I said clapping my hands together cheerfully as I smiled walking out of the guild.

As I was heading towards the back where the playground was located I was wondering on what I should cook for dinner tonight.

'Maybe rice and curry with extra hot peppers.' I thought to myself picturing Stings face when he would eat them.

I then began laughing out loud like a crazy mad woman. People passing by might think I'm crazy. Meh, so what. I am crazy!

But, as much as that would be funny, I can't hurt my little lilacs mouth just to see Sting running around with a flaming mouth. I began laughing again as the image popped in my head.

I finally came up to the playground and immediately stopped in my tracks at what I saw.

Wendy, Romeo, Bisca, and Alzack were all unconscious on the ground. Lilac was crouching on the ground panting In Front of a crying Asuca. There was some people standing in front of her.

"Lilac!" I yelled angry at whoever dared hurt my family as my hair began to turn white.

"Mommy!" She yelled looking at me with hopeful eyes. But that quickly changed when she began to look scared. "Mommy! Behind you."

I quickly went to turn around but I was to lat when someone suddenly struck me in the back of my head then my neck with such inhuman speed and strength that I could barely see his hand move.

I fell to the ground and watched as Lilac cried out to me before the man did the same thing to her and Asuca before lifting them up.

The last thing I saw was a smirking face of someone I thought I would never see again in my life.

----

Sorry I havnt updated in so long. So much is happening right now in my life. If you look in my about me on my profile page you can see a little of what's happening.