The Battle Begins

I just wanted to ask if you could check out my new book called I'm in a Band. Its not really a fan fic yet but I plan to add ouran high school host club to it. So yea....on to the story!!!!
----

Recap: As she turned around the battle truly began

*Lucy's P.O.V*

As Darcy turned around I gave her a creepy grin and teleported to Lilac.

I have to heal her so she can fight since Master wanted to see her progress.

I put both of my hands over the small girl and began to heal her. A few seconds later she woke up.

"Mommy...?" She mummbled out.

"Come on Lilac. We have a battle to fight!" I said with a smirk. She smiled as she said yea and jumped up.

"Ok Lilac I'm going to do something to you that might hurt a bit." I said as I walked behind her. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." She said.

"Dark Ecricture:Ice Wings!" I yelled as ice wings began to grow out of Lilacs back. She cried out in pain a little but quieted down since the pain only lasted for a little while.

"There all done. These are your new wings Lilac." I said.

"Tha-thanks mommy...." She said as she tried to catch her breath.

I then pulled the lacrima master gave me out of my pocket pressing the button the tossing it into the air.

Now. Let the battle begin.

*Master'sP.O.V*

I was sitting in my office signing paper work when a replica of the lacrima I gave Lucy began buzzing. Its time.

I picked up the lacrima and walked out of my office.

"Listen up Brats! Its time to watch and see how much Lilac has improved in her magic. So everyone shut up and watch!" I yelled as I pressed the button and threw the lacrima out into the middle of the guild. I had Mira turn down the lights as we watched the battle begin on the projecter.

I could see Lilac and Lucy standing and  faceing the 3 dark mages and the others were all unconscious.

I also noticed that Lilac had what looked to be wings made of ice sticking out of her back.

"Master I hope your watching this because this is going to be one intense battle!" Lucy smirk as she grew wings of her own but hers were white and had a fiery look to them.