Death to Sky

Skyler's sister found out that she was with blood and she ran to her sad and scared yelling for help.

Cam's p.o.v
What's wrong Lexie he screamed
Get over here Lexie said huh ok I'll be right there.

He ran as fast as he can until he stoped to look at Sky he had tears running down his cheeks.

Do something about it Cameron please this is my sister I will be the only one that cares about the her.

Ok ok let's see if she is still breathing because she will be dead and we don't want that to happen ok.

He put his finger on her chest and she was doing alright.

"She's ok but we need to call 911 fast" "ok cameron" she called 911 fast 911 talker-this is 911 what is your emergency Lex- um my sister has huge scars on her chest and face please come talker - we will be right there.

The cops and ambulance are coming cameron please keep her alive I'll do anything.

The ambulance and the cops came they took Sky in the ambulance her sister Lexie left with her and Madison and Alexsis went to jail for 12 years.

Cam and Lex went to the ambulance to stay together with Skyler she was doing fine but her parents will be sad and mad at Sky.

They arived at the Hospital and the doctor said to wait here for good or bad news.

Ok cam said but do the best u can we will try to save her sugery is difficult for some sergons.

Ok They both said ugh stop doing that stop it no u stop agh let's stop talking it will be better agh.