From the beginning

I've just stepped out for an afternoon walk, to relieve myself with my resent break up with my ex. As I jog and jog I stumbled upon a piece of brick that seems as if it was drinched in blood and to the side a pile of red roses, I quickly moved the bushes to find a dead body lying in it with its clothes riped and teared with blood stains on it and its faced almost deformed from the brick. I then scattered from the scene running to find help I stumbled across a police station and told them what I saw, he quickly told me to get into the car and to point out the location.
When we got there the police investigated the crime scene and told me to get some rest and tomorrow come in for questioning. I divustated and shakened agreed. The next morning after what had happened I went straight to the police station where Sargent Charles asked me a few questions and told me a little more about the investigation. He warned me to be carful of a man going killing people, and that they where trying to catch this man for quite a time now. After our conversation. I went home to call my boss and told him the reason for me not showing up to work. I worked at a local deli across the farmers market with my best friend audre who had long brown hair and green eyes. After making the call my boss gave me a week of to recuperate. After making me some dinner I ate my food and went to take a shower after I was finished I heard a knock on my door ........to my surprise it was audre coming to check on me to see if I was OK. I offered her some of the food that i prepared but she declined with a smile, then I sat next to her talking,laughing and playing a few board games, after her beating me at monopoly i checked the clock on my watch and it was 12 o'clock am , I pitched up and said, "OMG have we really been talking this long". Audre than looked at me and smiled I then exscoted her out my apartment and cleaned up a bit after such a long and soothing day I laid in my bed and drifted of to sleep.