The next morning⛅

When I woke up the next morning I saw a letter tucked under my door. It was a letter from audre inviting me to a party that she was hosting tomorrow night to celebrate her sister olivia's engagement, after reading the letter I got dressed and headed to the mall to find an outfit for the party. After looking, and looking I finally found the shop I was looking for and the dress. It was a beautiful,long, heart shape strapless dress with a blood red color and diamond crusted band around the waist, which I paired with a ruby necklace, bracelet and earing and red pumps. As I was coming out of the store, I accidentally fell into a man who was running in my direction. As I looked up it was the most handsomess if that's even a word , guy I've ever seen. He had deep blue eyes that felt as if u was seeing the ocean, with dimples in his chin and high cheek bones. I then heard a voice Are you OK!

Mariah: I'm fine but, are you.

Aiden: Yes! It was my fault for bumping into you my name is Aiden, as he picks up my stuff along with me.

Mariah: I smiled, my name is mariah.

Aiden: Well nice meeting you, Mariah hope to see you again. He then handed me my bags and left.

When I got home I took a bath, I checked the clock on the wall  it was 8 o'clock at night. So I decided to watch a movie I programed earlier today called moonlight mist. As I was watching the movie I got a text from audre telling me to don't forget to come tomorrow for the party. After watching the movie i fell asleep in the chair and was awoken  by a loud noise across the apartment building. I walked out my apartment building and knocked on the door to see the man that I bumped into in the mall .

Aiden: Well nice to see u again!

Mariah: Same to you! ,but can u please turn the music down I'm trying to sleep.

Aiden: Sorry, it was a house warming party I just moved in the building.

Mariah: Well I hope you enjoy it and find it comftable. Ummm....well I appreciate you being understanding. Good night

As he shuts the door, i ran across to my apartment , shut the door and finally get a piece of sleep.