The hospital

Mariah: Where am I? What am I doing here? What are you doing here?

Olivia: Just relax its me and aiden your mom should be coming in the next hour or so.

Mariah: That still doesn't explain why I'm hear, all I remember is when I .... Aide.... All I remember is walking into the road and seeing a light.

Aiden: Your in the hospital it was a hit and run accident.

Mariah: First my best friend now this.

Olivia: I'm sorry Mariah but have to go I to suffered a loss she was my sister, she said while storming out.

Aiden: I'll meet you back at the house ,he yells

Mariah: About ... Last night I don't remember getting hit by a car but I do remember kissing you.

Aiden: Yes he stayed with a smile.

Mariah: And.. You kissed me back.

Aiden: Ik.. But I didn't mean to, well I'm seeing someone.

Mariah: oh! So why did you kiss me, and was my date to the party I guess that's why you had to leave early right!.

Aiden: Idk why I kissed you and I was trying to be nice being your date to the party, yes! That was the reason I had to leave but I know we could be great friends.

Mariah: Friends I just kissed you! Just get out.

Aiden: Fine.

After aiden Left the doctor asked what was the matter, but I refused to answer him. The doctor then told me that the good news is that I'm going to be released today the bad news is that my tissue was in my left arm was weak and that I musnt lift anything heavy  for a while. I then reassured the do for with a yes. After being processed in the hospital I left and we t straight home. After staying home two weeks and not using my arm, I went to the doctor where he said that I was OK and that i could use my arm again. After leavin the hospital and not having speak with Aiden i saw him coming out of a shop with a girl with a his hand around her waist I know I should Be over him but I'm not. I hoped in the car and speeded off crying , when I decided I need a break I then called my boss and told him I was quiting and hanged up the phone. I then drove to the shop where I worked or use to work to get my paycheck. When my boss Mr Richardson ask me while handing me the money if I'm sure that I want to do this i then answered yes, took my money and left. When I got to my apartment building i opened the book to see a letter from aiden apologizing, and a voice note from Olivia. So I decided to call her, when the phone answered u asked to speak with Olivia. When she came onto the phone she told me that she and Albert splited up and the funeral for audre is on saturday, i then answered OK and hanged up. I then decided  I should Move out of the area so I wouldn't have to see Aiden. When i was finish packing, I loaded everything in my car and as I grabbed the last bag to put in my car I heared a voice.

Aiden: What are you doing!

Mariah: Why do you care, aiden. If you really want to know I'm leaving.

Aiden: What!Why?

Mariah: Are you seriously asking me why!?! Please just leave me alone.

Aiden: Look I'm sorry!

Mariah: And... I'm leaving. Goodbye.

I went Inside the car and drove off, to my moms house where my mom helped me onload my stuff.