Chapter 2

Ch. 2

Yagermanjansen's POV

After my plump luscious lips were ravished, I heard a weird whirring sound. I looked up and the ceiling was missing. A huge Justin Beiber blimp that was shaped like Justin's delicious body lowered a rope ladder. Justin grabbed me in his noodle arms and began ascending the ladder. Gun shots could be heard as tweens were kept back by the way buff security guards.

Moments later Justin Beiber strapped me into a seat. I tried to talk to him, but it was too loud. One of Justin's guards' yelled something in Justin's ear and he nodded. Then his other guard hit me across the head with a club.

Beiber's POV

I watched as its precious blood trickled down its bashed skull. Its tissue-box shaped head lay at a funny angle. I was overcome with desire for it, and I wanted to ravish its banana shaped lips again. Its squiggly nike check mark-like eyebrows drew together as it started to awaken. It was ok though, we were almost to my secret lair.

"Um, like where am I?" the thing asked in a stupid confused blond girl accent.

Yagermanjansen's POV

I awoke in a strange place, hearing a strange noise. I looked around and there I saw him. Justin Beiber. Gazing at me like I was a thick burger from Hardeez. My heart began to pound as I gazed upon my idol and before I could stop myself I asked a question in my smartest sounding voice.

"Um, like where am I?"

Justin Beiber appeared to think for about 20 minutes before his face scrunched together and he gave me an answer. "My private island." He said in a mysterious voice.

I looked out the window and gasped at what I saw. His island loomed in the distance, and through the volcano's mist I noticed it was carved into Justin's image. (Much like Dr. Evil's volcano)

We landed shortly afterward and they unbolted my seat and carried me like a princess down the airstrip that was covered in a cage, protecting us from the blood thirsty Justin Beiber fanatics.

Beiber's POV

I stared hungrily at one pale meat sack that had pressed its face against the fence. I could hear its blood pumping in its veins. It appeared as if the fresh stock my guards had procured was ripe for the picking. My stomach growled. Two more days...

Yagermanjansen's POV

They bolted my chair into a Jeep and drove off at 120 miles per hour, running over a gardener and a butler in the process. We drove for what seemed like forever and the entire time Justin stared in wonderment at my beauteous face.

We stopped at the base of the huge volcano and they took out my seat again and deposited me in a shabby wooden roller coaster that didn't have straps and was missing a wheel. We began rapidly climbing the rock wall at an almost vertical level. We reached the hole in Justin's mouth and slipped inside his secret lair quickly.

There were thousands of Justin Beiber posters taped all over the walls and graffiti with his name on it on every surface. I stared in awe at the raw beauty of it all, before Justin turned to me and said, "Welcome to your new home."