Chapter two

Dear diary,
My days been pretty uneventful. I've spent the majority of it stuck in my room, playing Fifa with Jai. So many thoughts rush through my head when I'm with him. I have to stop myself from jumping on him. I just want to tell him how I feel. I want him to kiss me the way he does in my dreams, I want him to hold me so tight and to tell me that he loves me. I want him to be mine, but that's never going to happen, because he's my twin. My fucking twin.
-Luke

Jais pov:
I got myself up off the sofa and made my way upstairs to grab my laptop. As i went to grab it off of my desk, something else caught my eye. There was a little black book with "Luke" written on it on his bed. I don't want to invade his privacy but you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat. I opened it up and read the last page written on. My mouth went dry and i suddenly felt numb. My brothers in love with me?

Luke's pov:
I walked into my room to see Jai reading something..
Fuck.

"Give that to me" I shouted at my twin.
"Luke, listen-"
"No, give that to me you dick, it's mine" I interrupted him
"Luke, we need to talk about this, come on, please"
I snatched my diary out of his hands. "Talk about what Jai? Talk about how I'm in love with you? How I have been since I was ten? I'd rather fucking not"
I grabbed my rucksack from underneath my bed, chucking some clothes, my wallet and phone inside of it.
"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Jai yelled at me
"Out Jai. Out"
"You can't just leave me after this!" He yelled in response
"Watch me" I said, tears streaming out of my eyes.
I stormed out of my room, bumping into Beau in the process...
He'd been listening to our conversation the whole time, what an asshole. I gave him an evil glare as I rushed down the stairs.
"Luke wait, we can talk about this, don't leave" Beau yelled down the stairs at me. I quickly slipped my shoes on and opened the door.
"I'm sorry okay. I can't do this anymore, I'm disgusting. Didn't you hear our conversation? I'm in love with my twin, my fucking twin Beau." I said just loud enough so Beau could hear me. Beau stayed completely silent, he just starred at me, in what seemed like shock. I slammed the door shut and drove off. I don't even know where I'm heading, I just need to get away.