Chapter 9

Throwing the front door open, after having been struggling for several minutes, understably in my opinion, I was drunk and I had a women latching herself to my face, like she was trying to suck the life out of me through my mouth. Virtually falling into the appartment, I managed to kick the door closed gently once she was in, she began pushing my jacket off my shoulders before we were even fully in the lounge. My assumption was that she must have been very wanting of sex, because she was considerably more sober than me, I was very drunk, she was just a little tipsy, a lot more aware than me, that was for sure. Never the less, my jacket was off in the doorway and she was pushing me into the lounge and onto the couch, asking me if we were alone, to which I mumbled roomate just as Gerard walked in.

"H-hi, Frank." He laughed awkwardly stopping where he was, I was just about to go into my bedroom, but she wasn't waiting, she was all over me. I just giggled waving at him with my left hand, his waving back timidly, smiling awkwardly as thw girl looked between the two of us, her eyes widened and she stared intently at my hand then at Gerard's.

"Wait you guys are married?" She asked leaping backwards off me, I was processing things very well, I wasn't really thinking straight, I just stared into space, rolling my head around, sort of nodding, sort of just fucking about with my head. "Okay um, so.."

"We-we're divor-" Gerard mumbled quietly, trailing off when she just shook her head, her eyes widening in shock.

"So, I'm gonna go." She pointed awkwardly to the door, slowly backing away from me with a pissed off expression, "Frank you're a real big asshole." She exclaimed, before smiling apologetically at Gerard, "I'm so so sorry, I really had no idea." She said to him, looking really embarrased and apologetic, before she stuck her middle finger up at me, throwing the front door open and walking out, pulling it closed behind, leaving Gerard stood awkwardly in his doorway and me confused and trying to catch up with what had happened on the couch.

"What did I-I doo?" I slurred, flopping backwards onto the couch and staring wide eyed and expectant at Gerard, I was confused and disorientated, she had just left for no reason and I was suddenly an ass, and I didn't under stand why, I didn't get what I had done. Of course had I not been very drunk and definitely needing of some sleep, I possibly would have known what I had done wrong, that maybe I should have warned her I was in the middle of a divorce and I had a roommate/husband, but that's what happens when you spend three hours drinking vodka. "I didn't do no-thing!" I laughed standing up and widening my eyes when I realized all the alcohol had gone straight to my head. "Woah."

"You didn't do anything, y-you were great." He smiled, clearly a little unsure of how to answer me or what to say, in a situation with a drunk person, it was like talking to a baby, only you have to be more careful, because they often get pissed off if you patronize them.

Me on the other hand, well I couldn't even tell you what annoyed me when I was drunk, but I could tell you what Jen had told me about when I was drunk, that was funny and confusing stuff, although it was very believable, I could easily imagine it. She said I was a strangely fun drunk, she said that she would have thought I would be an angry drunk, but apparently I'm not, which would make sense, I'm not usually an angry person at all, only when I am extremely pissed off. Not surprising me at all, Jen claimed that I was a hilarious and friendly drunk, which I liked to believe I was most of the time anyway, but not surprisingly as a drunk. Slightly alarmingly however, she said that when it passed a few hours, I became an emotional person, that I started speaking my heart deeply and depressingly, which sounded nothing like me, yet it still made sense.

It sort of didn't surprise me that that happened, I was a positive person, I liked to think, I was nice and never a negative influence or negative part of a friendship, I would hate to bring people down or make them happy. But everyone gets depressed, it's natural, it's an emotion, feeling depressed is totally normal and of course sometimes I was unhappy, sometimes I was depressed, every now and again, I felt really shit, but I preferred not to tell people, nothing ever bothered me enough to be obvious. Hence why I understood me having an emotional point when I was drunk, because there was something underneath that maybe I wanted to get out and when I was drunk, I was unaware that it was coming out. Because I was alone, I was always alone, I had two friends and was just a common bisexual whore, of course there were probably things that subconciously I wanted to talk to someone about and maybe my drunk mind took advantage of that, that made perfect sense really.