The Ghost People

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, nor do I own Merlin.

AN: I know that this is not listed as a crossover, but I have decided to add a lot of the elements of the bbc show, Merlin into my story. If you have not seen the show, don't worry you'll still be able to understand, but I have some fun ideas, and I need the show Merlin to do what I want to.

Also, if anyone can tell me where Harry has woken up, I will do something. Not quite sure yet. But something.

Now, no more jibber-jabber, here's the story.

Harry's journey back to the land of consciousness was a long and painful process, but eventually he made it.

Harry felt himself wake up, but did not open his eyes. He had learned from past experiences that it was best to figure out your surroundings before confronting them. IT had saved him from his uncle's wrath on more than one occasion, pretending to be asleep.

"The poor, poor boy!" came the voice of a woman, whose voice reminded him of his mother's before she had given him away.

"I will kill them! Rip them limb from limb! How dare they do this to my little leo?!" came the loud booming voice of a man.

"Godric! Get ahold of yourself. You will wake the lytling, and scare him with your tone if you do not stop this instance," cam the cool, collected voice of another woman.

"I agree with Rowena, it would do no good to startle the boy," came the sophisticated, drawling voice of another man.

"How about we all shut up, because he's awake," cam the voice of yet another man, this one sounding a bit younger than the rest.

He recognized all of the voices. His teachers! The ones that came to him in his dreams and told him of the wonderful magic. The magic he could not yet control.

But that made no sense. As far as Harry knew, his teachers only came in his dreams. They weren't really real, they were his minds way of giving him information. Now here he was awake, and he was sure of that fact, and his imaginary teachers were in his...

Speaking of that where was he?

Deciding it was safe, considering the last voice already knew he was awake, he opened his eyes.

Harry was somewhere he never seen before. The thing he was on was some sort of bed, but not a modern one. It was old, and somewhat hard. Not that he particularly minded. It was still much better than the floor of his cupboard.

The walls around him were made of some sort of stone, with a small hole that could only be a window.

There was a large wardrobe made of wood on one wall, with the door hanging slightly open, a red shirt and some sort of blue cloth hanging out.

This was a bedroom. A bedroom that wasn't his, nor was it the Dursley's or his parents.

Then Harry saw the people.

Well, technically Harry didn't think they were actually people. Considering they were kind of transparent.

Ghosts, thought Harry, his eyes widening slightly.

The first ghost was a women. She was kind of short, compared to the other ghosts anyway. She had a worried look on her face, on that obviously didn't suit her. Harry could see the laugh lines around her eyes. This was a woman who smiled. The frown on her has did not belong.

She was slightly plump, not in a bad sort of way like Vernon and Dudley, but healthy. Her look suited her. She had brown hair that was piled on her head in a messy bun that looked as if she had tried, and failed, to make it prim and pristine.