Author's Note

I would like to start this note by saying that calling myself an author is hilarious because, let's be real, this thing was not an actual book that took talent. I just couldn't find a better word for this (because of my lack of talent).

anyway

The purpose of this update is that a lot of you have shown interest in getting to know me (wHY??!!!!??!??!!?!?) and have asked for my snapchat etc so I'm going to introduce myself and name some of my social networking profiles and you can contact me if you want (see previous parenthesis).

About me: I'm Connie, I'm from Greece and I am addicted to coffee, books and Star Wars.

Okay so I don't have snapchat because I don't like taking photos of myself but I have pretty much everything else so here we go.

My twitter is @fyeahclifford but just so you know I hate twitter and I only use it to get notifications when Michael, Halsey and Josh and Tyler tweet so yeah twitter is filled with horrible rude people and Michael does not follow me which is very rude of him. Update: my account still exists but I have deleted the twitter app life is great

My tumblr which is the site I use the most because it's amazing and filled with positivity (most of the time) and fandoms is drathvader (A+ url I'm proud of you @me) My tumblr blog is not a 5sos one! It's filled with lots of fandoms like Star Wars and Marvel and Books and angry feminist posts and puns and memes and posts that describe me and sometimes 5sos but mostly Michael. Everything you need to know about me is there it's like the key to my soul why am I even posting this.

My instagram is @ccnnie and you can (should) follow me because I'm lame

As for MORE Reasons to love Michael Clifford (because this book is a joke, literal trash, I started this when I was 14) I am considering making another book but I have not decided yet. You could follow me to stay updated (shameless self promotion).

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE I LOVE YOU ALL