Chapter 20

Sarah's POV)

I watched as they began showing pictures of me coming off the plane, walking to the car with Paul, then Niall and I walking around in the park, hugging, laughing, me giving him a kiss on the cheek, the entire thing.

" Is Liam's sister dating the Niall Horan? Has our little Irish lad found his princess? Or is it just a friend relationship?".

I groaned and shut off the tv.

" Stupid paps." I groaned, throwing the remote to the ground.

" Now, what did the remote ever do to you?" A voice chuckled behind me.

I turned to see Louis standing there, and I must admit he looked pretty darn good. His hair was messy, he had blue sweatpants on, and a white t-shirt. I suddenly realized that I was staring and looked down.

" Stupid paps got a picture of me and are already starting rumors." I groaned, causing Louis's smile to fade.

" Great, well I guess we can try and clear things up today during our interview." Louis muttered.

I nodded and was about to say something when I heard a car honk outside. I got up and opened the door, seeing Jane and Miley waiting in the car.

" Hop in Sarah, we're going to Nando's!" Jane yelled from the window.

I smiled and was about to say something when I loud thump came from behind. I turned around to see a very messy Niall running towards me.

" You're going to Nando's?" He yelled excitedly.

" Yeah, I'm going with out with my friends. Why, would you like something?" I joked.

Niall was about to say something when Louis covered his mouth.

" No, he doesn't. Go enjoy you're time with your friends, love." Louis said, smiling at me.

I smiled and thanked him before walking out. I got in the passenger side seeing Miley sitting in the back looking surprised.

" That was Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan." She stuttered as Jane pulled out.

I laughed and nodded.

" Yeah, I kind of live with them." I said causing her mouth to drop.

" You can meet them if you want tonight? I was going to ask, you guys wanna sleep over tonight? The lads are suppose to be at a interview later and I didn't want to be alone." I asked as we turned down into a busy road.

" You don't have to ask us twice. Heck yeah!" Jane said, smiling at me.

I laughed and reached over turning on the radio when 'Rock Me' came on. I recognized it from one of the songs the boys sang to me last night. Miley squealed behind us, causing me and Jane to jump.

" Turn it up! Turn it up!" She squealed.

I laughed but turned it up anyways. Then we all began singing along.

" Do you remember summer 09

wanna go back there every night

just can't lie

it was the best time of my life

Lying on the beach as

the sun blew out

playing this guitar by

the fire too loud

oh my my

they could never shut us down

I use to think

that I was better alone

why did I ever wanna let you go

under the moon light as we stared at the sea

the words you whispered I will

always believe.

I want you to

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

Yeah

I want you to

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

Yeah

I want you to hit the pedal

Heavy metal

Show me you care

I want you to

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

ROCK ME

Yeah!".

" Omg! Turn it down real quick!" Miley squealed.

I turned it down real quick and turned to look at her.

" Sarah! You didn't tell us you could sing! Well I guess I shouldn't really be surprised since Liam has one too." Miley said, with a huge grin on her face.

I shrugged and looked down at my fingers.

" I didn't really think so. I mean, yeah Liam has talent but me? You've got to be kidd-"

" Oh shut it Sarah. You have a beautiful voice. A amazingly skinny body, you look gorgeous, and you have talent. Any one who told you other wise is blind and stupid." Jane interrupted causing Miley to nod.

I stared at her in shock, not really thinking that I did sound THAT good as they say.

" In fact, my Uncle is a producer. I bet you I can slide you in a spot." Miley added.

I stared at Miley with my mouth open.

" You're Uncle is a song producer and yet you work at McDonalds?" I said, causing Jane to start laughing.

Miley's face got red and she looked down at her fingers.

" Yeah, well I kind of got in trouble one time so I can't really work there but I'm sure if I pull a few strings, I can get you in. We'll just have to write a song, so you don't have to sing covers of stuff." Miley explained.

I smiled and nodded.

" I would love that, but.. How do I even start a song?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

" Oh, that. I can help you with." Jane said as we got out.

We all walked in, ordering our food then sat down at a booth in the corner. Jane pulled out a note pad and pen and began writing. I looked at her strangely.

" What? I'm a writer. I always have a note pad and pen with me in case." She admitted causing Miley to laugh.

I smiled and looked back to Jane.

" Alright, now what should you're song be about. Something simple though so nothing like falling in love, or heart break yet. We want something where it could draw attention and kind of show people ' listen to this'. Something new." Jane explained.

I thought for a minute when an idea popped in my mind.

" I have an idea.".