Chapter 5

Liam'a POV

Having Isabella tell me that was devastating. The self harm, the relationship, everything. I could say I loved her, a lot and to have her tell me she doesn't want a relationship with me, hurts. I could tell she was in heartache as well, she doesn't look herself. I had left the kitchen and currently sitting in my car, just thinking. I can see her looking out her bedroom window, in deep thought. I just pull out of the driveway and put my direction in Louis' house. About 10 minutes and I'm there.

"Hey mate!! How's everything going with Isabella?" Louis asked preceding me inside where I see Harry & Zayn.

"Good and bad, I guess." I responded sitting next to Harry.

"Don't hurt her, lad, she has trust issues." Harry pipes up.

"It's more like the other way around, she hurt me. In more than one way." I said feeling a sting in my eyes.

"What? How?" Louis asks.

"Well, she told me she'a suicidal and she cuts, and probably isn't the best idea to be in a relationship with me right now. That broke my heart."

All the boys just stared at me, in shock.

"Well, if it makes you feel better Liam, she loves you, more than words describe, she just doesn't want to put herself in danger." Harry started. "She used to talk about you all the time in the XFactor, she loves you, all she would talk about is you. To be honest, I got a bit sick of it, but I loved to see her so happy. Liam, she will definitely come around. I just know it, go talk to her. It will ease her mind a bit." Harry then finished.

"Thanks,mate, I think I will." I stood up and headed to my car, waving goodbye to the lads.

Thanks for 136 reads!! I'll try and update everyday to make the suspense a little less, but I'm not sure yet!! Thanks again!(: