Chapter 9

Isabella's POV  *5 days later* 

The next few days the hate reall wasnt that bad, i mean there were a few rude comments here and there, but overall it wasnt too terrible. But, today Liam & I were going to Wolverhampton to hang out with his family. I had a feeling today would be interesting though, because Liam wanted to wait and tell his family about us being together to tell them in person. 

"Isabella, are you ready to head out?" 

"um, yeah, im really excited." I said, not sounding too enthusiastic. 

Liam walked over and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Isabella, there is nothing to be worried about, if they love you half as much as i love you, that will be more than plenty." Liam reassured me. 

"What about Nicole? Didnt you say Nicole was a big overprotective sister and all? Thats what im worried about Liam, what if she likes Danielle more than me?" I say starting to tear up. 

"You see, Isabella, they shouldnt like Danielle more because she broke my heart, she never cared about anyone but herself. So, if you show them your sweet and normal self, they will love you 10 times more than Danielle." Liam said as he wrapped both his arms around me. 

---------

*2 hours later* 

Liam & I had arrived at the airport and we were actually just landing in Wolverhampton. We unloaded from the plane and sure enough there were tons of fans. Which normally didnt bother me, but these fans all knew who Liam was, they were in his hometown, and they all seemed to hate me, even though they didnt know me. I could already hear the rude comments, but i tried not to make it seem like i didnt hear them, but i sure did. I know Liam heard them, but he ignored them as well. All i did was listen to these comments, and Liam looked down at me, i could tell he was about to cry, but he held it in, instead he grabbed my hand tightly and continued walking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys, filler chapter!! im gonna start working on my imagines & i already have a Niall fanfic written i just need to upload; which ill be doing today!! have a nice day!

-Taylor (: