ALSO!

in other news i just realized i haven't updated this in six months and the folder i saved the things on is lost some where in my computer's hard drive. sooooooo IF YOU ASKED SOMETHING AND I DIDN'T DO IT YET GO AHEAD AND ASK AGAIN! Also, MORE PEOPLE HAVE JOINED US! SAY HIIIIII!

Dean: hi!

moosechester: hi

Cas : i don't understand how do youdfgukjngfdrtfyguiolkjhgtrdsdfgh

*author has taken the computer from the clueless trench-coat wearing angel, thereby saving the entire thing from being deleted*

beka/me(le author): dammit Cas

me: any who carry on (MY WAYWARD SON, THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE! LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REST! DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE!) introducing yourselves.

Gabe: hello, that's right I'm not dead bitches!

me: Gabe, no one thought you were dead.

Gabe: oh. any who.

Crowley: hello darlings

Kevin: hi

me: and from the cage we have

Adam: I'M STILL IN HERE!

me: I'm working on it. anywho we got Adam, Luci and Michael from the cage.
 and i think that abou---

loki: WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!

me: oh yeah and also da peoples from le marvel cinematic universe.

me: so yeah, you can request people from up to the end of season nine of supernatural, some of whom aren't named because nobody likes them. all you hunters out there know who I'm talking about. people from the marvel cinematic universe and of course the already mentioned minecraft ones. also how would y'all feel if I did a book of like mini stories/oneshots? if i do that i might add in some parts from rp's I'm in that are less crazy; how would y'all feel about that? TELL ME IN THE- GABE GET OFF MY CEILING RIGHT NOW! CAS DON'T EAT THAT! NO CROWLEY DON'T KILL THAT PERSON WE NEED THEM!

*me shouting at people not to bad things in the background*

beka: as author was trying to say, tell her and us if you guys like those ideas and don't forget to- NO SKY DON'T DO THAT

*sky runs away, attempting to eat something that he probably shouldn't*

beka: *while running after him shouts back towards the audience* DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT A DARE OR A QUESTION! BAAAAAAAIIII! GET BACK HERE SKY!

*as the scene fades to black*

Sky: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!