Chapter 26

Heyy guyss So as I have promised here is the new chapter
Taadaaaaa....🥳

Read and enjoy ♡

Aanvi phone ringed with many notifications as she was getting ready for the night function. As she took the phone  it shows so many images sent by an unknown number.

Her heart skipped a beat . He throat dried up and her eyes became moist with a sad face.

Her hands were shivering as she was swiping one photo after another.

It Advik photos with a girl in some intimate poses.

In the first one he was kissing a girl who was standing facing the camera . In second one he was hugging him as she was standing facing the camera.

As soon as she saw these photos she want to throw her phone away. She was anger but moreover she was hurt . She tried to to put each and every effort in this relationship but what she got is cheating.

After a while she controlled her emotion which was forming inside her . She dialled Advik's number .

The call connected after two rings .

"Advik where are you?" She asked in a very normal tone as if nothing had happened.

"Coming baby . I'll call Adhyan to take you with him and Aanya okay?" Hello asked .

" No. I want to go with you whenever you'll come . I'll wait" she said leaving no spaces for further arguments.

" Okay as my jaan wants."  Advik said and aanvi disconnected the call and throws her phone aside.

She don't want to doubt on her husband and and she don't but these days his changed behaviour and his working schedule was making her nervous .

She sat on the bed without and put her face on her knees which was folded up to her chest. A tear rolled down of her eyes thinking how will she convince herself to leave him if she found him cheating.

*************************************

Aanya was sitting just beside Adhyan. There were no space between them . Her hands was on his shoulder to restrict further closeness.

His one hand was wrapped around her waist. He moved his thumb to her lip and gently swip off the the food which was left there.

As his thumb touches her lips . A chillness ran down through her spine making her shiver. His cold hands moving there creating an unknown feelings inside her.

She resisted by holding her shoulder firmly . Her nails dug up inside his shirt. A red hues plastered her face she looked down to avoid gazing in his eyes while he was enjoying her condition.

He took another step and leaned towards her tucking a strand of hair behind  her ears. But this time Aanya showed a bold move .

She lifted her face and pulled him by his collars . Their face was inches apart from each other. Her fast breathings causing him to lost his control where as his steady and warms breaths causing a sensation in her . Her cheeks became warm. The close and intense proximity was creating a feeling in both of them.

Aanya could not hold the eyes contact they are having for about five minutes . She left his collars hurriedly after realising their position  and stand fastly from sofa.

He rubbed his nape of his neck and smiled sheepishly.
Aanya sat between the pile of clothes and began to folding it one by one.

Adhyan also went just beside her and started to help her.