Chapter 9: Work Trip...Again...

Calum's POV
As the crowd cheered i looked at her and she was blushing.
"Um i don't-"
Until i kissed her lips. I heard everyone scream as we did she kissed back and smiled after she let go. I looked around and gave her a hug until i saw Louis's Face pissed. He shook his head and walked off. I ignored him and dragged the team towards our lockers.

Bella's POV
• • •
I woken up with the sound of my alarm going off. I clicked snooze and sat up. 4:00am in the morning?!
"Bella! I have to tell you something!"
"Coming!"
I rubbed my eyes and headed down the stairs.
"Hi mom why so early?"
I opened my eyes and it finally focused. I saw suitcases all over the floor.
"Let me guess your working again?"
"Yea i'm sorry sweetie, i called Katherin and she said she's welling to stay here with you"
I smiled then gave her a hug.
"Bye mom, bye Troy"
I kissed his forehead and he hugged me. He waved me goodbye as i closed the door. I started walking back upstairs until. The doorbell rang.
"Hi Bella!"
"Hi...Katherin- What?!"
I said as i saw Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum standing behind Katherin waving at me.
"I thought mom ordered Katherin not the World Famous Boy Band"
The boys chuckled with Katherin.
"I saw them walking and they saw me. I tried to get away from them but i couldn't and-"
"Wait a minute...was it Ashton?"
I smirked and she blushed. Ashton was right behind her so he couldn't see.
"No"
I laughed then i yawned.
"So they followed me here, and also my mom said i can't stay with you,"
My eyes widened.
"But my mom said-"
"Yea i know but then i asked my mom after and she said no sorry,"
"But then-"
"Sooo, I asked these boys if they could and they said yes."
"Um but-"
"So i got to go have fun!"
Then she started walking. I looked at the boys and i smiled. I let them in and showed them my brothers room. My brother has 2 bunkbeds now i don't know why, he does invite alot of his friends for a sleepover so. While They settle in as i walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

Calum's POV
As i sat on the top bunk with Michael on the bottom i heard my Name.
"Calum i have something for ya"
I climbed down the ladder and sat next to Ashton.
"What?"
"Here put this on"
I took my shirt off and slipped the white t-shirt he gave me. I heard then chuckle. It was a nice t-shirt too although it was just blank. I heard the boys chuckle. I ignored them and walked towards Bella's Room. I knocked on the door and i heard the shower running i entered her room and sat on her bed. I heard her bathroom door open.
"Aahh! Calum! What are you doing in here?!"
"Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to-"
I covered my eyes with my hands and tried to grab a pillow to cover my face.

Bella's POV
Awe hes so sweet. I walked towards my wardrobe and i saw an outfit that was new. I took the white t-shirt and black sweat pants out and put it on.
"Its ok Calum"
I chuckled. He uncovered the pillow slowly. He smiled as he saw me dressed. He fixed my bed. Then the rest of them came in.
"Awe, thats so cute"
"What?"
Me and Calum said at the same time.
"Jinx!"
We laughed.
"I love your shirts Matching set?"
We both looked down at our shirts.
"I Love Calum Hood?"
"I Love Bella Winston?"
We looked up at each other and covered our mouths.
"Guys?!"
I said blushing. They noticed except Calum. I looked at him and he was blushing too.
"You guys are meant to be to be honest"
We blushed even more.
"Well im going to get breakfast!"
I said as i walked out of the room awkwardly.

Calum's POV
She walked out of the room and i lied on her bed with the pillow on my face.
"Oooohhh someone in love!"
Luke said as i took the pillow off my face and gave then a death glare.
"Why would you do that?!"
"Hey, we're trying to help"
They shot their hands up and walked out. I shook my head.
"Im keeping this shirt forever!"
I smiled then stood up and headed out the door down the stairs.

"Hi Calum!"
I heard her say.
"Hey love!"
I smiled back and i heard the boys chuckle.
"Oh zip it you three!"
She shot then a death glare making them go back to eating. I chuckled at her comment.
"Ok eat your breakfast Calum"
"Ok mom!"
She chuckled