Chapter 45: Falling Asleep with Tears

Bella's POV
It was time for bed and as i covered myself with my blanket, i turned around facing the wall and closed my eyes. I felt tears run down my face as i thought about those time when i got bullied, the names they called me rewind in my head.

*Flashback*
"Four eyes, four eyes you need glasses to see!"
"You big fat nerd, i wish you never came to this school!"
"Fatso!"
They said as i fixed my glasses and walked out of the school. I was speed walking to the car where my dad was standing. I covered my mouth crying, they kept calling me names and throwing stones at me. I ran out of the fence gate and gave my dad a tight hug.
"Hey sweetie"
He saw me crying and bent down on his knees letting me see him.
"Ssshh, Bella don't cry,"
He hugged me once again as i cried in his arms.
"I don't want this anymore"
I said sobbing. He pulled away.
"Bella, don't listen to them. You know when i was your age, i had always been bullied until my father told me. 'If you listen to them, your life will turn upside down, but when you dont listen to them, your life will turn right side up. Believe in yourself.'"
I looked at him as he wiped my tears away. He stood up.
"Hey you kids go home or im calling all your parents!"
They all ran off while i smiled at smile.

"Come on lets go"
He smiled as i walked into the car and sat down.

*End of Flashback*

I closed my eyes, falling asleep with dried tears on my face.

Calum's POV
I looked over to where the girls went and saw Bella inside a group. She was surrounded by Jacob and 2 other boys. I walked towards them but i couldn't get through cause of the crowd.

A few minutes later Bella walked passed the crowd and stormed up the stairs. Me and the lads followed her with the girls. As we hit the top of the stairs, i saw her close the door. I was gonna walk in but then Liam stopped me.
"Woah woah, Calum, lad, she needs space right now"
I froze and then i walked towards the door. I knocked on the door.
"Bella?"
No one answered. So then i sat down with my back against the door.
"We'll be in the lounge ok?"
I nodded then they all walked down the hall.

• • •
It had been an hour already and i fell asleep. I woke up and stood from the door. I knocked again.
"Bella?"
I worried then i opened the door slowly. I walked in and closed the door quietly. I looked around and found her sleeping in her bed. Her body was facing the wall. I climbed up onto her bed and laid down next to her. As i hit the bed she turned around facing me. Her cute snores made me smile. Then i felt my my eyes go heavy making me fall asleep.