| Well ! I Thought

| If there's any confusion !!! |
| Lexi is Alexis 4 short |
| RiRi is Shari 4 short |
| Ari is Mariah 4 short |

_________________________

* Aaliyah's POV *

I wake up and I notice that jazzy is gone . I walked out to downstairs where everyone is .

GoodMorning sleep head , Kevin said .
I sat down between Alexis and Devin . Devin was my second favorite but whateva .

Shana made breakfast for everyone . Me , Riri , Ari , Lexi and jazzy went Lexi room . Then the boys followed .

I was the first one done . That shit was thee bomb . After I went to brush my teeth , then Kevin came in .

It was a very awkward silence . He broke the silence by laughing .

What's funny ?

You bruh , it looks like ur sucking a d--

Don't finish , I said laughing .

Anyway , we walked out together , then Shana was coming from Downstairs and she said : You two lovebirds get ready and tell the others to get ready .

We both smiled @ each other . When we got back in the room we told them to get ready . So me & jazzy got ready .

They had a meet and greet today ! I got in the shower first then got dressed . ~ OUTFIT ABOVE 😋 ~

1 or 2 hrs later

Shana called us all down and we got in the car .

6:00pm

We arrived @ the meet and greet in like 20 mins .

As soon we got out girls started running towards them . I saw Kevin taking pictures with girl and hugging and kissing them .

Ya know , I got kinda jealous so I just walked away . Jazzy came after me and asked if I was okay . I said okay and continued to walk .

Jaz - Yu not okay , I know u very well , and right now there's something wrong !

I turned around and looked @ Kevin , he was kissing the girl .

I turned back around at jazzy .

Me - Kevin ... It's Kevin and I just walked away . I couldn't stand there and just watch that .

Jazzy - Lets go sit in car .

She grabbed my hand and we walked to the car .

I felt Kevin staring but I tried to ignore it and I looked . We sat in the car basically the whole time . We both fell asleep .

4 hrs later

Daniel woke us up asking what we want from Micky D's ( McDonald's ) . We got the same thing : A McChicken w/ cheese and a large fruitopia .

Then we went back to sleep . We was tired asf .

Then once again Daniel woke us up and dis time we was @ home . I went in the kitchen and laid on the floor .

I heard them asking where was I but I was too lazy to answer. It was nice and cold .

Then Alexis found me and started laughing . They was asking y and they came and found me half-sleep on the floor .

I got up and ate . I tried going upstairs but I slipped but somebody catched me . I turned to look and it was Kevin .

I got up real fast .

Me - Why u not kissing Becky ?! Huh ? PrettyBoy !

Kev - Who ?!

Me - Th--

Kev - Are u mad from earlier ?!

Me - No , I'm just ..... Just ... Sleepy

Kev - Ur mad because u saw me kiss that girl .

Me - Okay , I admit it , I was and still is mad a little . Because yesterday u was just flirting with me and now u out there kissing and hugging and shit . ( I yelled ) .

Everybody came .

Dev - Is everything okay ?

I cleared my throat .

Me - Yeah , I was just telling him I don't like fuckboys .... I said as I looked @ him with a attitude .

I went to jazzy room and cried a little . I got done and put my pajamas on and laid back down . I turned the light off & everything .

Jazzy came in and tried to see if I was sleep . I didn't answer , cause i didn't feel like talking or seeing him or nothing to do with him .

I felt jazzy come get in the bed a couple mins later .

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up feeling to lazy to get in the bed . But I got up anyway . I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and guess who's in there 😑😒.

As I was closing the door he grabbed my arms : Can i just talk to u ?!

Let go of my arm first .

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door .

Kev - Let me start off . For one , i didnt wanna make it seem like i had girlfriend , # 2 : I was feeling u and I'm still am . For # 3 : I wasn't meaning to hurt u , I don't wanna hurt u , I love u and will always love u .

I was in shocked , I couldn't do nothing but blush/smile or laugh .

Kev - Awh yeah , #4 : I ain't no fuckboy ( laughing ) .

I started laughing and I apologized for everything and got back to what I was doing .

I went downstairs in the Bomb Shelter with Jazzy and started listening to the music she was playing

30-45 mins

Then they came down and told us to get out . I looked @ Kevin and Kevin looked @ me and winked .

We got up and left and into the kitchen we go w/ Riri , Ari and Lexi . Shana came down there and asked us what did we want to do 2morrow .

We didn't decide yet ....

VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME . I HOPE U LIKED IT 😋 ..... I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE 😔 BUT HERE YA GO && I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BOTH STORIES ASAP BUT YAAA !¡!¡ GB ✌🏾️

~ Mrs. Alston ❤️😏