| ?????

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN WHILE 😋 BUT ILL TRY MORE OFTEN ...
______________________

* Aaliyah POV *

THE NEXT DAY - Around 2

We've chosen that we wanted to go the movies .

I went downstairs to go eat whatever I saw . I see Kevin in the kitchen and a box of donuts .

Me - Hey kevi

Kev - Hey sleeping beauty

I walked towards the box to grab a donut and went to the fridge to get some orange juice 😇 .

I sat down next to him . I looked over at Kev eating and looking at his phone . His cheeks was so fat , so poked it 😂 .

Kev : What tha hell ? ( laughing )

Me : It was fat so I poked it !

He snatched my donut and ran . Then started taking bits .

I'm not finna start chasing u Mr. Alston ( whining and stumping ) .

Kev : If u want it , then you'll come get it ( taking another bite ) .

He got distracted so I ran and jumped on his back tryna get my donuts .

Then Alexis & Shari came down .

Alexis & Shari : GOALS !! ( smiling ) .

Me : I juss want my donut .

I finally got it , and it was only a little left but I still ate it . He went back to the bomb shelter .

I went back up and saw jazzy on her phone and ran and jumped on her .

Me : So what time we going to the movies ?

Jaz : Around 6

Me : Alrightyyyy .

I went back downstairs to find Shari , Alexis and Mariah . I found in the bomb shelter.

I saw Kev in the booth . His voice was soo Amazing . Buhh I told them what time we was going . Then Dev bumped in the convo .

Dev : Alright , we going the movie @ 6 ( rubbing his hands ) .

Lexi : Not u mister.

Dev : ( backs up with his hands in the air ) .

I ran back upstairs . Me and jazzy went in mama shana room to mess with her . Then we went to the park for like an hour .

ON OUR WAY BACK HOME - About 3

We saw like 6 six girls walking up to me and her .

Girl #1 : U stay away from Kevin ( pointing at me ) .

Me : Make me . Get out my damn face !

Girl #1 : Meet me infront of the flower store 2morrow around 3 ( death staring me ) .

Me : Okay and u better be there . And am I suppose to be scared .

Girl #1 : Oh I will .

Then we continued to go home . I walked in saying the rest of my sentence : And she already wanna fight me .

Daniel : Who wants to fight you ?

Me : Some g---

Jaz : Kevs ex . Gabi

Kev : Gabrielle ?!

Jaz : Yeah .

Me : She said : Stay away from Kev and meet me @ the corner by the damn flower store 2morrow around 3 .

Dev : It's only cuz of ya looks .

Me : Thanks .

They went upstairs to Dev room . I got in the shower b4 we left . Then I got dressed .

1 HOUR LATER

Riri came and asked us if we was ready . We said yeah and left out . Alexis was driving .

Ari - So what movie we seeing ?
Me - The Gallows ?
Lexi : Yeah we can see that .

AT THE MOVIES - 6:30

She got the tickets . I just got a icee . I wasn't even hungry .

3 hours later - 10:00

We arrived at home but b4 we got home we stopped @ Taco Bell ! 💟💟 .

Alexis yelled : WERE HOME !!!!

She took the keys back to shana and then we went in the bomb shelter . To see what they been working on but they wasn't in there .

I stayed in the kitchen . Then i heard a familiar scream and water . I went to the window and went outside . They was in the pool .

Then eventually the other girls came in the back to watch the boys in pool .

Kevin and his body had me like ❤️💟💕🌸😇 . It just killed me .

He came out and started coming my way 😏 .

Kev : Umm .. U were talking to my ex gabi . She's just jealous . Don't worry .

Me : I'm still going to the fields 2mah .

Kev : You can't fighttttt !

Me : Yeah okay . Just watch me

He went back in the pool .. I was go get in but I didn't feel like it . So me and jazzy just got in the jacuzzi .

Then they boys came over in there . So you know of course kev sat next to me and I was loving every one bit of it 😋 .

I got kinda tired . Then jazzy said she was too . So we started getting out .

Me : Goodnight everybody . I'm tired .

TBD : GN !

I started getting out . Then Kev was like ..

Kev : Damnn ma got some ass

I turned around and smiled and winked and kept walking .

TOMORROW

TO BE CONTINUED ............

IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE IVE BEEN VERY BUSY .. 💕💟 ..

~ Mrs . Alston 💝