Cupid

Chapter 13

Your Pov:

Him. His tall, but surprisingly lean figure leaning on the trunk, standing on a branch. He wore a red plaid shirt, black trousers, and pinkish- red converse. As for his hair, it was a smart blonde. It was messy and flattened down, and swept to the left. His eyes were like pools of melted chocolate. They hardly matched his hair, and I thought it was really cute, but honestly I just think of him as my bestie. White wings grew from his back, slightly tinged light pink. He had a quiver of pink, red, and hot pink arrows slung across his back, a mpink bow gripped tightly in his left hand.

If you still haven't guessed it's Cupid! Cupid, my best friend in the whole world. Yeah, sure you've heard of Cupid as a chubby little guy who shoots arrows at people, and make them fall in love, or a teenage girl with love issues for herself, but has no problem making matches. Unfortunately, both those theories are wrong.

"Cupid!" I squealed, getting up and wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. Cupid was at least 4 inches taller than me, which meant I had to stand on my tipy- toes, or hover up a bit.

"(Y/N) uh, IM CHOKING!" Cupid gasps as I released him from my death grip. "So (Y/N), got any news for me? Its been a long time huh?" His voice says happily.

"Uhm, nothing much. Except for the fact that I was kidnapped by the guardians, was asked to be a guardian, oh yeah did I mention that I just sent a song to someone?" I speedily replied.

"Wait, what? YOU WERE KIDNAPPED BY THE FREAKING GUARDIANS?" he exclaims, confusion winding in and out of his voice.

"Uhm. Yeah, by the Tooth Fairy herself. I was shoved in a sack." I reply smoothly.

"Wow. Okay. We were just apart for 2 months, and you get kidnapped. I NEED TO BE THERE FOR MY BABY SISTER!" Cupid exclaims, moving the hand clutching his bow up to his chest.

"Aha. No." I reply, holding a straight face.

"AWWE, BUT (Y/N), I NEED TO BE THERE FOR MY BABY SISTER! " he pleads, but I just shook my head like a stubborn child. "Anyways, I know you like him. Even though you just met him." He coolly says, gesturing to Jack, who still was playing with the little children.

"What? No! Wait how did you know that I liked hi- Crap. No. Ugh, I just told you. Dammit." I stutter.

"Uhm, (Y/N). I think you're forgetting I'm the Spirit of Love. L-O-V-E. I know just by standing by you. But him, he's hard to read," he explains. "Sooo. What's his name?" he asks

"Jack. Jack Frost. You know, he's apparently a guardian." I answer

"Wow. I thought there were only 4..." he trails off.

"I know me too!" I reply.

"But you and him," he says drawing an invisible line between me and Jack, "You guys would make a cute couple." he states.

"Haha. Thanks Cup, maybe you want to meet him?" I say.

"Sure." he replies.

"JACK, I HAVE A FRIEND I WANT YOU TO MEET!" I scream

~ • ~ • ~

Jack's Pov:

I saw (Y/N) hugging someone, after releasing having a conversation. It was a guy. I felt something bubble up inside of me. Rage and sadness coursing through my veins. But then again I might be imagining it. I ignored that thought and continued to throw snowballs.

"JACK, I HAVE A FRIEND I WANT YOU TO MEET!" (Y/N) screeched.

I turn to fly towards the tree (Y/N) was in almost immediately, but then thinking of the children. If I just leave, they'll come looking for me, and possibly get lost...

"Sorry guys. It's getting late, you guys should get home. But I promise I'll see you tomorrow!" I say to the 'aww' ing children as the walked away. "Oh, and Jamie, say hello to Sophie for me, I heard she's sick!"I yell to Jamie, it had only been a year since I've met them, and officially became a Guardian.

"BYE JACK!" they all yelled, and to that I waved.

I turned and flew to the tree, I stood on the same branch as (Y/N), and noticed a guy. Dammit. I wasn't imagining it!

"Jack, meet Cupid, he's my best friend." (Y/N) says introducing us to each other.

'Cupid? Isn't Cupid a little chubby guy, who fires arrows at people and makes them fall in love?' I think.

Oddly enough I felt rage, sadness, and an aching feeling take over my body once again. Damn, he was closer to (Y/N) than me. He could probably get her in an instant. 'JACK! SNAP OUT OF IT! HE'S FRIEND ZONED, YOU COULD PROBABLY GET HER BEFORE HIM. JUST TRY TO BE BETTER THAN HIM!' a voice screamed at me. 'Huh, good idea. I could show (Y/N) that I'm way better than this twit.' I reply to the voice.

I smirk an hold out my hand, "Hey, Cupid." I say as we shook hands. I'm ready to face this guy, I wasn't going to back down to a guy who people think is a baby. Cupid, watch out.

A/N:

Okay, so when it says Cup, I mean it like the first syllable of Cupid... so pretty much Cuop. I don't know. just say it as the first syllable of Cupid, so you guys don't get confused.

I really love you guys. you guys are the best.

I love you guys, see you soon my sexy unicorns! :)

-Domo Horan xx