twenty eight

In the past few years Diana had never believed that this day would come. The day where Luke and herself could tell his family that they were expecting a baby.

Both of them were extremely excited to tell his family, but Luke were probably the most excited. Diana had never seen him like this.

This morning Luke woke up really early and he instantly started smiling as soon as he opened his eyes. He usually never were the morning type of person but today he just felt so happy and full of energy that he could run a marathon.

"Diana! Wake up, baby." Luke said and laid down on her, kissing all over her face which made her groan from tiredness.

"Get off me, butthole." She mumbled and tried to push him away.

"But it's time to wake up, darling! It's a lovely day and we need to get ready for it. This is gonna be the most amazing day in a really long time!"

"Lucas, it's too early for you being this happy." Diana groaned and placed a pillow over her face. "Shut up and go back to sleep."

"But we need to get up and make the most of the wonderful day!" Luke said and got up from the bed to pull up the curtains of the windows.

He then quickly put on some clothes he found around in his room and then rushed over to Diana again, kissed her quickly before leaving the room, telling Diana to get up and join him for breakfast (which Diana answered with a loud groan).

Luke quickly made his way downstairs and rushed in to the kitchen, expecting to see his whole family sitting there, eating some of his mother's lovely breakfast. But when he got there, the kitchen was empty.

He made a quick turn to look at the clock on the wall and realized that it was only 4:50 in the morning.

He shrugged and walked over to the fridge and pulled out the milk, and drank straight from the package.

"You could at least take a glass, Lucas." Diana muttered and crossed her arms, smirking at her husband.

"But I'm home now, baby." Luke said and walked over to her and pulled her closer to him. "I can do what I want."

"So where we live isn't home, huh?" Diana said and raised an eyebrow in a jokingly way.

"Home is where ever you are." Luke said.

"Dork." Diana chuckled but couldn't help but to blush a little. "Why are you even awake at this time? And even more important, why did you wake me?"

"I didn't know it was this early! If I did I would never have left the bed." Luke said and then smirked as he moved his hands down to Diana's áss. "But I don't regret it. Now that we are alone and awake, we can have sex on the table agai-"

"Butthole." Diana said to interrupt him and stuck out her tongue at his. "Your family is right upstairs!"

"Oh come on! We have done this before.."

"No, Luke." Diana chuckled and moved away from him.

"Fiiiine." Luke whined and then pulled her in to his chest again. "I love you."

"I love you." Diana smiled and placed a small kiss on to his lips.

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

Later that day when Luke's family was wide awake and they all now we're sitting down for dinner, Luke could not hide his excitement.

He had the biggest smile on his face and he could not sit still. Diana, who was sitting in front of him at the table, could not hide her chuckles.

"Okay, what the fück is up with you?" Ben asked after about 10 minutes of the dinner and 10 minutes of Luke's weirdness. He was starting to get really annoyed with Luke's face now. "Have you taken something today or are you just being your annoying self?"

"Ben!" Liz said. "Be nice."

"Can I tell them now?" Luke asked and looked at Diana. "Please, please, please? I not able to wait longer now."

"Go ahead." Diana laughed and gestured for him to go on.

"Tell us what?" Andrew asked and looked over at first Diana and then his smiling son.

"Diana is pregnant!" Luke said happily and grabbed Diana's hand over the table.

"Wha- oh my god! Congratulations!" Liz exclaimed. "We are going to be grandparents, Andy!"

"Wait. Not to be rude or so.." Jack started. "But how the hell is that possible? I thought the doctors said it would never be possible?"

"They did say that." Diana nodded. "But they said this is a miracle."

"A wonderful miracle!" Luke exclaimed and squeezed his wife's hand.

"So I guess there will be no more running away's now, huh?" Jack chuckled and raised an eyebrow at his little brother.

"Jack!" Celeste said and her husbands chest. "Don't be rude."

"Jack?" Luke said.

"Yeah?"

"Fück off."

"Lucas!" Liz said. "Don't swear!"

Luke shrugged at his mother and  just sat back and smiled at Diana. She was so incredible beautiful and he was so happy to be able to call her his wife.

Right now Luke was completely happy.

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

Okay so finally is this chapter back up and finally an update!!

I stopped it there bc now I know how to start the next chapter

QOTD: TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW

And

DID YOU LIKE SHE's kINDA HOT MUSIC VIDEO BC I LOVED IT

I love you all