// suho and tao //

Suho and Tao:

" Even though this would kill me and the fans, I think it would be better if you hlisten to your dad and leave EXO. "

" Oh no hyung not you too. Or is this just a way to get rid of me huh? "

" N-no it's not like that... it's just that- "

" That what? I'm not Korean? "

" N-no... it's just that- "

" That what huh? If you wanted to chuck our 3 years of happiness into the bin- "

" IT'S JUST THAT I'M WORRIED OKAY! "

" then- wait what? "

" I'm worried that if you stay any longer your health would... you know what I mean right oh my gosh I sound so cheesy confessing my worries about you. "

" So... it's not because you want to kick me out because I'm not Korean? "

" No oh my gosh why would you think that way? You're my 'son' remember? "

" O-omma!!! WAHHH I'M SORRY I DOUBTED YOU!! /SOBS/ "

" Even though it pains me to do so, leave EXO okay. Nurse your health and stay healthy. Maybe one day after you recover you'll be able to rejoin EXO. "

" Maybe... "

" But you know what? For a split second I wanted to take it all back. I wanted to force you to stay because it would kill me to let another brother leave EXO. I wanted to create more memories with you. I wanted to be selfish for just one moment. All along in my life I was always the one giving. For once I wanted to make you stay with me. But I couldn't. I wanted what was best for you. If you leaving would be best for you, I would force you to leave even if it would kill me. "

————————————————————