Narration

000's clan.Who are they? If you dont know who are they,clearly you 've been living under a rock.They are the most popular yet bitchiest girls in Chugun Highschool.All girls want to be them and all guys wants them.
Vernice- the playgirl.She could make any guy fall in love with her in just 3 seconds.Her nickname,Eye trap.Whoever looks into her eyes,You will fall in love.
Erica-the silent bitch.She may look silent but when she opens her mouth,World War three could happen.She is very blunt and doesnt care about other's feelings.
Gwen-The fighter in the clan.Aka the hooligan.She gets in fights everynight and i heard that her father is the chief of hooligans!!
Celeste-the only innocent bitch in the clan.She can act like a bitch but she mostly nice and sweet.BUT dont be fooled she is not ALWAYS nice.
Sab-the fashionista in the clan.Trust me babe,Her wardrobe is every girl's dream.Chanel?Prada? You name them,she has them.Her high heels is her baby.She wont be bitchy unless you pick up fights with her or her clan.trust me,you wouldnt want to make sab angry.
Regina-the hope breaker.She make guys fall in love with her and then when they do,She let them down just like that.BAM.
Adriana-the coldest,bitchiest girl in the clan.The mama in the clan.You touch her girls,She will make sure she will cut your intestines out.This girl,Dont even try.
All this changed until they meet GOT7 and this is their story.