CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20
REGINA'S P.O.V
"Kim, are you even sure?" I asked.
"Hell yeah lee." He muttered. We are now both looking at the poster and tried to move but we couldnt. Yugyeom have decided to go train for the dance competition. You don't know yugyeom. This competition is no ordinary competition to him. Its dancing. Its his everything.
"I can join you but i dont put my 100% in school stuff." I shrugged.
"Lee, are you worried?" He laughed.
Yeah, i am. Yugyeom will train effing hard to the core and push his limits waaaaaaay exceeding his maximum.
"No, why would i be?" i said and tore the A4 poster off the wall.
"Lee, i know you are and i know in a minute you'll be nag-"
"You dont have to try too hard. I know you'll win. I dont want you hurt. Oh how about just not joining? Its a win-win situation. I get to see you all the time and you dont have to practice plus you won't be hurt." I spoke very fast and smiled.
"Nag saying that i shouldnt join." He completed his sentence and laughed.
"I have said this a million times kim. And you never listen to me." He hugged me at the side.
"I'll be fine." He winked.
I sighed.
"Besides,if i win, i'll bring you to jeju with me" he said,smiling.
"REALLY?!" i jumped.
"Yeah? Whoelse will i bring?" He laughed.
"OMG only god knows how much i love you. Win this shit kim." I said showing my fists as a sign of "fighting".
He gave me a sad smile and nod.
>>>fast forward>>>
In the cafeteria that morning, the whole clique was shocked when jackson kissed celeste on the cheek. And since when junior talks with sab? His fangirls are so going to bash her. Its okay, she has one clan to back her up. During class, i sat beside adriana because yugyeom went for practice. She was always on her phone and looking somehow annoyed.
"Who are you texting?" I whispered.
"Just someone." She shrugged and threw her phone on the table. I nodded and decided not to ask her anymore.
"I shall go to the toilet. Help me write down my notes." She said and passing me her notes. I gave her a thumbs up and wait for the teacher to give some important things to write. Her phone lit up and i peeked at the preview because i dont know her password. Only erica does.
"Yah. When i said i love you, you should reply it back. Besides, have you told your friends we're dating?? They must know for this to go on."
"What the hell is this?" I said and look at the picture. JAEBUM. Heol. She came back and i looked at her.
"You're dating?" I asked. She sighed and sat down.
"Yeah." She sighed deeper. I can't believe it. I just shook my head and look at the front. I left the class and went to look for yugyeom in the dancing room.
"Fly~"
I walked in.
"Hey!" He said and walked towards me and sat beside me. Both of us leaning against the glass wall.
"What are you doing here? The members and JB will come any minute." He said, looking at his watch.
"I am not in a good mood kim. I just have to see you." I said while picking the towel beside me and wiping his sweat.
"What's wrong?" He asked while taking back the towel and wiped his sweat on his own.
"Nothing. I just feel to see you?" I smiled.
"How about i show you what i have been practicing and it will make you feel better." He smirked and turned on the music again.
"Neon naui wiro nan maeil gido
Hagoisseo hagoisseo
Neon naui wiro jeo haneul wiro
Geu wiro nalgo sipeo sipeo
Let me hear u say
We're gonna fly, fly
Neol ango naragabollae
Neon nawa hamkke gajullae girl
We're gonna fly, fly
Neowa naui kkumeun yeogie
Nae gaseume dasi hwalhwal ta girl"
I jumped up to my feet and start dancing with him too. I learnt ballet and now i do some modern dances too. Hip hop etc. He smiled wider and i smiled too. Soon, the both of us are sweating and we collapsed on the wooden floor. My head is resting on yugyeom's arm.
"Are you okay now?" He asked.
"Thanks to you yes." I smiled and cuddled closer to him and hugging him at the waist.
"Thanks kim."
"Welcome,lee." He said.
"Okay now get off me. You are sweaty and stinky." I said and he laughed that familiar laugh that always make me smile.