Bipolar Fools

Hey! okay this chapter is going to be about prod..

so it was this big buzz about prod when the AATW cd came out.#TM said that prod's cd wasn't selling and that he was crying about it. Now i don't know if he was crying, but i her was then i think he could have handled it better. He needs to be needs to be and not cry. He and the others even said that they wouldn't get upset if a member had more fans that the other. At. the same time i felt sorry for him, bit i did by his album and he looked SEXY! So im proud of him.

But then TM gone say how bad the feel for him and what not, but you bought a different album -__- That irritates me forreal! STAWP! I understand yall be switchin members cuz yall some mb homie hoppers (its just a joke)

Then yall are going to do this #nationalprodigyday crap on ig but when you turn around you sayin how ugly he is! THERE WOULDN'T BE A MINDLESS BEHAVIOR WITH OUT PRODIGY! #TM y'all need to give prod alot of credit.

PROD IS WORKINGHIS ASS OFF!! Then on ig y'all commenting on his page #justsmile. TF! Why would he smile knowing that he doesn't get the credit he deserves!. Then yall by rays album when yall were just mad at him for starting drama with #TM! What did prod do?? NOTHING!

I am so done with #TM. One second y'all feel sorry for him then the next second y'all saying how ugly he is! It isn't fair to him!. UGH! #TM we can do better. This whole mb takeover has been nothing but drama and i am so fed up with it.

If your mindless... YOU SUPPORT ALL OF THEM! C'mon TM!

prod is the lead singer! He is the one who really makes the songs mindless (and the others). Prod deserves ALOT of love. He wants just as many fans as the others. Prod may not be the best in your eyes, but he is one of the best in mines. Prod is so sensitive and humble and y'all just take advantage of it. There is not ONE boy out there like prod and there will never be. I Love you Prod, more that anything.

#TeamMoonwalker

<3 Yanna