Fix the Attitude!!

Hey wattpaders or what ever you call them but the things I write I had written a long time ago soo...

This chappie is going to be about Ray with his booty self! lmao but here we go

So all of a sudden I got mad at Ray when he turned 17. So as soon as he turn 17 Ray becomes cocky and its getting on my ferkin nerves! So I was on twitter and Ray sends a tweet saying,

WE DON'T HAVE GIRL FRIENDS! WE ARE SINGLE BUT WE HAVE GIRLS THAT WE TALK TO THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE THAN FRIENDS!! YO MAN RAY RAY!!

I got so mad like who the HELL do you think you are! You dont have NO damn right to be yellin at #tm!! Its getting on my nerves like.. what are we doing to you! WE ARE THE ONES WHO FUCKING SUPPORT YOU AND MB!! ( excuse my French) If you would control your damn anger #tm would be mad! You have a lot of damn nerve to do that! YOUR JEOPARDIZING MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!! like what the living hell ray! And then you get attitudes with your fans at meet and greets, acting cocky not only on stage but everywhere and then when we question you about you love life YOU TURN UP! Like chill the fuck out it aint that damn serious! Your famous what do you expect us to do! Not question you! You have been the worst out of the group.

I think the fame got to you or somthing, that you think that you are soo much better that everyone. you are going to loose alot of fans because of your actions and i bet only a small number of people are going to by the album that has your face on it! CUZ YOUR BITCHING OVER NOTHING AND ITS FUCKING WRONG! Its wrong how you get mad at fans. Its wrong how you think your soo much better that everyone. And its defiantly wrong that you dont appreciate all of the dedication the us fans give you and mb. Sometimes it makes me feel like " why am I even a fan,they dont care about us" I don't wanna feel that way!

you are being si dumb in the damn head that you dont realize it.

Wow really ray? So you need to get your act together cuz i have a felling something bad s going to happen and i dont want it to because im MINDLESS. So ray stop being stuck-up and selfish and think about your fans!

<3 Yanna