The Kiss

Me,Stiles,Scott,Allison and some of Scott's friends are going to this party that Scott got invited to. Actually I don't know if he's invited but Stiles wanted to go. It is of course a Friday night and almost everybody from school will be there. Liam wanted to go but Stiles and Scott made him stay home. We are walking there. Stiles and Scott are walking almost hand in hand and I'm walking alone behind them,laughing at their stupid jokes sometimes. I can hear Scott's friends laughter behind me,there's about 3 of them,I don't know their names so I call them Scott's friends. Allison is walking with them,she's Scott's girlfriend and I think I could say she's kinda my friend too because me,Stiles,Liam and Scott are best friends. We used to all hang out all the time, but now that Scott has Allison,It's usually just me,Liam and Stiles,or Stiles and me. Me and Scott actually became friends in middle school and then he started to bring Stiles with him so that we all could be friends. Two years ago Scott bit Liam,so he became he's beta and a part of the pack automatically. Plus he's like our cute little puppy so we love him. Allison and Scott started to date last year. Now we are at our Junior Year of High School. They are pretty much my only friends. I guess I could say that Derek is my friend too but he's almost never around,not after he and Stiles broke up. He can't be in the same room as Stiles and considering the fact that Stiles is always with us,Derek gets left behind. I don't know if he even minds,he's always been kinda alone and likes it. Still,I know he's hurt and misses us. Allison runs past me to Scott and jumps to hug him from the back,Scott quickly turns around and kisses her. Stiles makes a disgusted face and waits for me to walk up to them,then we leave the lovers kissing. I laugh and start to walk with Stiles,side by side. Just like I wanted it to happen. He puts his arm around me and my cheeks blush a little. I hope he doesn't notice. "So what do you wanna do tonight?" he asks me. "Um maybe stand in a corner with you, while they," I point my finger behind me. "have fun and actually talk to people. You know,like we always do because we are as awkward as can be,at least I am. You,Stiles are getting a little better with the not so awkward thing." I say and Stiles laughs, knowing that it's not true. To be honest,sometimes Stiles is even more awkward than me.

I've had a crush on him for about two months now. I had never seen him as more than friends before,until he grew his hair,started working out "Stiles? Working out? What?" I know,that's what I thought. Anyway, he became more confident with his body I guess. But it wasn't all about the looks either. It was these little things that I began to notice about him. Everything he did,like focus on his homework,smile,drive,look right in to your eyes while talking,even just the way he walks,became ten times hotter and sweeter that it did before. I have no idea if he feels the same way. I know that he could like me back. "I like boys and I like girls,it's that simple. Now stop asking questions about my sexuality." is what he always says to people that don't "understand" that he's bi.

We arrive to the party,his hand still around my shoulder and his fingers touching my skin. I try so hard not to get even closer to him and snuggle my head against his neck. He smells like Stiles,and I love the smell of Stiles. Scott's friends run past us through the door singing the music that comes from inside. "Scott,why did you bring those monkeys with us?" Stiles yells and turns around,only to find Scott and Allison gone. Stiles takes away his hand from my shoulder and scratches his neck,looking for them with his eyes. I take my phone and look for Scott's number. "I'm calling him,but I'm pretty sure that they only found some perfect make out spot." "God he needs to stop doing that,at least he should tell us before leaving so we don't have to worry that they..that something happened to them." I can tell Stiles is a little frustrated and worried,he has that look on his face. I call Scott and while I wait for him to answer,I put my hand on Stiles' shoulder so he will look at me. "They're fine." I whisper and smile softly. He tries to smiles back. Scott answers the phone. He sounds like he's out of breath,yep,they've been kissing. "Why are you calling?" I feel a little mad that they got Stiles worried. "You just left us? Where the hell are you guys?" I ask. "We are here,at the party. Where are you?" "Don't lie to me,where are you? You never went inside. Trust me,I'd have seen you because we are right outside the house and the door is like only a few meters away." Now I'm frustrated. It takes some time before he answers. "Fine,we are at the park,you know,the one that's next to that big house that's completely white." "Everybody knows it." "Yeah anyway,we didn't feel like going to the party right now so we'll meet you later. Okay?" "Okay. Just let us know the next time,you know how Stiles feels about it. He's worried. Asshole." I always call him an asshole,not because he is,but that's just kind of his nickname that I gave him. "Oh right,I forgot. I feel so stupid. Can you tell him that I'm sorry?" "You can tell him yourself." I hand the phone to Stiles and he takes it,some of his worry now gone. I can hear Scott's voice from my phone.

Some years ago,Scott and Stiles were looking for a body in the woods,because they are that stupid to go into the woods,at night,alone,looking for a body. Scott got bitten by a wolf and now he's a werewolf. We never knew that they even existed,and now our best friend got turned into one. It was hard to believe,Scott didn't believe it at first either but then Stiles figured it out,because Stiles is the one who always figures it out. A lot of shit happened that year,we don't usually want to talk about it. Let's just say that shit happened,people got hurt,physically and mentally. After that Stiles used to have a lot of panic attacks and he got really paranoid about everything and didn't sleep almost at all. It's still bad,sometimes he sleeps only a few hours a week,but it's gotten a lot better. He's still paranoid tho and he gets worried very easily. Scott and I had a really rough time too but I guess we hide it a little better. Sometimes,when I went to pick up Stiles to school in the morning,I'd knock on the door and then open it,because that's how we always do. I'd find Stiles crying in his room and throwing his school books on the floor,then he'd stop to see me standing by the door and we'd both start crying. Then we'd skip school and lie in bed all die watching Netflix and talking.

Now they've been talking on the phone for awhile. "It's okay,I'm fine. Stop apologizing. I'm fine. Okay. Yeah. Don't worry. I love you too." Then he hangs up and hands me my phone back. I smile because they are so cute. "You sound like a married couple." I tell him and Stiles laughs. I love his laugh. We go inside the house,and as soon as we step through the door,Stiles slides his hand on my waist from behind. What? I look at him,confused. He doesn't look at me,just keeps his stare ahead. I stay calm and don't ask about it because I don't want him to take his hand away. His eyes search the room,clearly looking for someone. Now I'm more confused. Me,Scott,Allison and Liam are his only friends. At least I think we are. We make our way towards the living room,I'm surprised that he knows this house so well because it's my first time here. He stops in the doorway and looks for someone,again. "Stiles,who are you looking for?" I look at him with a questioning look. "What? Nobody!" His voice gets high and weird. "Yes,you are." "No,I'm not." "Fine." I look away and so does he. I turn back to look at him again when I see his eyes land on someone. Looks like Stiles is frozen. I follow is gaze until I see a girl stare back at him. She is so beautiful,she has strawberry blonde hair,maybe a little red. She looks sad,then her eyes land on me and she looks even more sad. Stiles still has his hand on my waist. Does she and Stiles have something going on? Is that why she looks so sad to see his hand on my waist? Does she think we are dating? I feel a little jealous. I'm about to ask Stiles what's happening and who that girl is when I feel Stiles taking my hand in his and he looks me in the eyes.

I freeze right there,he has amazing eyes,he takes his hand and places it on my waist again and pulls me closer. I can feel my heart beating really fast. I feel like I'm in a sauna. His other hand caresses my arm and slowly comes to my neck,pulling my face so close to his that our lips are almost touching.I can feel his breath against my mouth,my face is probably so red that I look like a tomato. I want to kiss him so bad but I don't know what to do. I don't know why he's doing this but I don't want him to stop. Before I can decide what to do, he kisses me. I open my eyes in surprise,but close them when he continues to kiss me. His lips feel so good against mine. I pull him even closer and place my other hand on his neck and the other to his hair. Holy shit his hair is soft. The kiss feels so good I forget where we are,who's watching us. This is amazing. Every sound in the room feels so distant. Until it doesn't. He pulls away,out of breath. He doesn't even look at me before he walks away from the room. There I am,standing alone and I've totally forgotten how to breath. How did I breath again? My lips feel numb and my cheeks have this burning hotness in them. I need to sit down. Looks like I've forgotten how stand too. I turn around to look for a place to sit but then I see the girl,still standing there,until she walks away too. She's heading to the same direction Stiles just went. What the hell just happened?

// this is my first story here so don't judge if everything goes too fast or if there are a few mistakes. I'll get better over time and so will the story. Next school year,I'll start this class where they teach you how to write better stories etc so my writing skills will probably get better then. I really like it so far and I hope that you enjoy it too. This is all just happening in fiction time,I don't know if you can say it like that but like,the things that happen in actual Teen Wolf,don't happen at the same time in this story. I don't know how to explain it but like Scott bit Liam in season 4 and now we're at season five and the story says that Scott bit him two years ago. I just felt the need to explain this so whatever,hope u understand what I'm saying. K cool bye