The Morning

I wake up feeling weird. I open my eyes to find Alaska sitting on my bed,shaking my legs. "Wake up!" I mumble something that even I can't understand. "Mom says you need to wake up!" She keeps shaking my legs. I just want to sleep,so I groan and turn my head so my face is on the pillow,but then it gets hard to breath so I turn back around. "Rose! Wake up!" I throw my pillow at her face. "Alright I will,just stop fucking screaming!" I yell back at her and sit on my bed to rub my eyes. She stands up and walks to the door. "I'll tell mom that you said the F word." "Tell Mommy that I said the fucking F word and I'll tell her that you steal her make up and jewelry." She stops right outside my door and turns around to look at me,clearly angry. "You won't" she whispers and walks back to my room. "I will." I whisper back,a grin growing on my face. "No,you won't!" She suddenly yells. "Then you won't tell Mom that I cursed." "Fine." "Good,now leave my room." and she does. I lie down again and pull the covers up my head because that damned kid opened the curtains and the room is filled with sunlight. Then I remember,Stiles kissed me!

I sit straight back up and take my phone from the nightstand. It's 10 am. Wait,why does Mom want me to wake up this early,it's the weekend? I check my messages and there's none from Stiles. Instead I have ten from Liam. I read them all.

"How's the party? Are you having fun without me? I'm gonna watch Modern Family without you." THAT WAS OUR THING,WE PROMISED TO NEVER WATCH IT ALONE OR WITH SOMEONE ELSE,I KNOW IT'S WEIRD BUT WE PROMISED.

"I can do whatever I want. It's my Netflix."

"Okay okay,it was Stiles and Scott who didn't let me go with you. Sorry,I know you would've"

"OR WOULD YOU HAVE?" No,he needed to study and I wanted to be with Stiles without him.

"Whatever. I already started watching a new episode. Without you. You can watch it alone."

"Are you having so much fun that you can't answer?

"Next episode. Oh my,you're missing on a lot."

"Are you getting drunk?"

"I'm gonna kill Scott."

"And Stiles."

I laugh at his texts but don't feel like answering so I lock the phone and get out of bed. My room is my favorite place in the whole world. It's white walls make the room look so bright at mornings and sunny days,but my room looks the prettiest when the sun is setting and there's a dim orange kind of light. The posters of my favorite actors,bands and movies cover completely one of my walls. The room is quite small,and my queen size bed takes a lot of room. Beside the bed is my nightstand,at least 5 books on it and a lot of water bottles. Then comes my bookshelf,it's small and it's a complete mess and some books have already fallen out of it. On top of it is my earth ball thing,I don't know,it's like a lamp. On the other side of the room is my desk,full of stuff and my laptop lying on my chair. I have twinkle lights on the wall and a painting of New York right above my desk. The window is above my bed. Next to the door is my closet and it's covered in pictures of me,Scott,Stiles,Allison and Liam. Even Derek is in some of the pictures,his hand around Stiles' shoulder and the're both smiling. I don't know why I haven't taken them down yet,maybe it's just that Stiles looked so happy in them. Then at my door is a picture Allison drew.

I open the closet and take some random t-shirt that says "fangirl" on it and jeans. I got the shirt from Will,my 18,soon to be 19 year old brother,who's going through a really rebellious stage right now. I put on the clothes and check myself in the mirror that's inside the closet door. I walk downstairs and find my mom sitting in the kitchen table feeding my two years old step brother. His name is Harry,but we call him Potter because he was named after Harry Potter. As you might have guessed. Alaska,my little sister who so kindly woke me up,was named after Alaska from John Green's book "Looking for Alaska". You could say that my mom and dad are book nerds. "Hi sweetie. Have some breakfast." Mom says,smiling. "I was planning to." I say and walk to the fridge. There's nothing good. Whatever,I'll just go to Liam's house and eat with him. "There's nothing good,I'm gonna call Liam and ask if I can come there." I say as I go and kiss Harry on his cheek. "Good morning Potter." "Good morning." He says with his cute little baby voice. "Okay,but you can't take the car. Will is using it." "What? Mom,how can you let Will drive the car,he's just going to crash it?" "Have a little fate in your brother." "Well,I don't have any, so whatever." Mom sighs and gets back to feeding baby food to Harry.