Jeff the killer

" COME ON Y/N YOU NEED TO COME " I tried to push you in the mansion for the party that were having " NO " you yelled at me " INSANITY COME HERE AND HELP " I called out to her and she came running from behind and tackling y/n to the ground " thanks " I said as I dragged her away " into the mansion we go "
I walked up the stairs of the mansion holding you so you wont go anywhere. I seen Jeff walking to out and he seen you from behind " Hey Cyrus whos the girl " he asked coming to us " y/n Meet Jeff. Jeff meet y/n " I told him in a simple way as Jeff was staring at you hes two eyes locked on yours. " Jeff come over here for a second you need to meet Y/N " Jeff heard me and he came running over panting wen he got here " hey im Jeff * pant * and I love knives " he said trying to catch hes breath " Ummm hey im Y/N and I love ( favorite Thing ) you gave me a look that said " Really CK really " I giggled at your look and then started bursting out into laughter cause you gave me a look that said " you set this up did you " and I nodded trying not to laugh some more " OMG Y/N I LIKE YOU OK " Jeff said trying not to blush but your cheeks were red as a rose and Jeff giggled pinning you against the wall....
_________________________♥♥♥♥
HEY YALL this is cyrus here and woah theres going to be something wrong with Jeffrey I guess I didnt know he wanted it so badly I guess you are a turn on to him * Laughs * hahahah ugh there goes the sore stomach ugh well ill finish soon ok my pretty bye bye see you on the next chap my Cute predators OH and I KNOW ITS A TWIST MUAHAHAHA LOL Ok bye bye now
~ Cyrus_Killer ~ muah